• Show
Clear All

• Pallo 2nd Trusted Player Application :D

Username: Pallo
    Any previous names: Toc
    Score: 10654
    IRC Nickname: Toc
    Time spent in-game (hours): (420 Hours)

Extra Information : Respect All Players + Admins , Report Cheaters Help Players When They Need Help Active On IRC a Lot And In Game i Hope you admins will give me a Chance and i really changed not like the past and Sry For Anything in the past Thank's For Reading

I've never seen you doing something bad, but I saw on your old application that some admins complained about you, I hope that you've changed your behaviour, also you report cheaters/helps a lot, so it's a yes from me. Don't make me regret it.

Comment

You're still the same as before. I don't think you're ready for the status yet.

No.
      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

i changed bro i now good not the last time

Comment

I don't see you actually helping that much in game also caught u recently drive-byin' as passenger,

It's a No for now.

PS: learn to be patient, we check every report.

Comment

I've seen you many times pm'ing admins after when you do report which is annoying and other reasons are above.
            No from me

Comment

No...reasons above.
              You can find me here https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002106566/ See you

Comment

man what r u saying i never Drive by !!

Comment

Just learn to accept criticism, thats how it works here.

You should listen what other Admins say.
                  * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                  * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Ok Sir i Listen

Comment

Denied. You may reapply on July 29, 2014.

Comment

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X