Score: 3000+
    IRC Nickname: DIE_HARD
    Time spent in-game (hours): 160+ h
    ForK YoUr AtTiTuD3

Originally posted by The Bo$$
    Good Luck my friend ;(
    You're not allowed to post here.

Anyways, You don't meet the requirements, which are:

- you must be reasonably active on the forums (and registered)
    - you must be reasonably active on IRC (and registered - http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showthread.php?3-Irc)
    You just registered on the IRC about 3 hours ago, and as for the forum activity. You seem to only have two posts which are your applications, and barely have the effort to try and be active. You need a bit more time and be a bit more active and/or helpful on the IRC, in-game, and on the forums. Its a no from me.
    Last edited by BuckS; 20-04-15, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Bucks its a problem with my irc account i also talk this problem with admin pirate and admin robo they says that ur doing wrong irc nickname but the problem is still remain same if u think iam lier u need to talk admin pirate iam registered on irc when i join the server and active
      thanks
      ForK YoUr AtTiTuD3

Comment

And u talk about forum the gamerx forum always opened in my tab i cant log out it and u say that iam not active.
        ForK YoUr AtTiTuD3

Comment

Even if you were registered on IRC, you are not active enough on forums which is a requirement.
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Sir Left mine timezone is different from u r timezone I seen u ingame 4 to 6 times maybe u cant know me.
            ForK YoUr AtTiTuD3

Comment

You really need to be more active and helpful to get this status prove urself that u deserve this status for now it's a no maybe next time

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline View Post
                You really need to be more active and helpful to get this status prove urself that u deserve this status for now it's a no maybe next time
                Adrenaline said everything i want to say here... it's a no this time.

Good luck !

Comment

i am agree with admin blackbird and admin adrenaline bcz they give right reason if any admin cant see me ingame and they said that u r not active this thing makes me shameful.
                  thanks for reply
                  ForK YoUr AtTiTuD3

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on May the 21th, 2015.

You need to learn how to accept negative votes. Anyways will you accept the reapply date ?

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X