• Show
Clear All

• Jeffy's Trusted Player Application

Username: Jeffy
    Any previous names: Jeffy[DC], Jeffy892, [ATM]Jeffy, Mohamed, vk.Mohamed
    Score: 18201
    IRC Nickname: Jeffy892
    Time spent in-game (hours): 1351 Hours
    Extra information: Everything has been said.

Positive because i always see you reporting and helping and active (but be more active)...

Good luck !

Comment

Yes, you are helpful and active you learned from your past demotion i think you will not do same mistake. good luck
      Last edited by Adrenaline; 01-05-15, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Totally agree with what's been said above, helpful and active player! Good luck

Yes

Comment

Well i see, seems the opinions that the other admins mentioned are true. But...

Seems you're still annoying.

[15:42:29] <@GX-15> [96] Jeffy: Donijol big noob
          [15:53:30] <@GX-27> [96] Jeffy: Donijol your age is 20, but you doing things like kids
          There are more log, but i will just explain.

I don't really know what drama you both are having in the background... But i got PM from Donijol that he is annoying you to make him get demoted, and he said you will laugh. I don't know what you're trying to "record" But for maybe, donijol also did rulebreak, OR maybe you made him to do it.

Also Donijol said you and PANZEHIR are talking something in private about him, but i couldn't have log to proof that you both had private chat. I noticed you called PANZEHIR to go IRC for PM, and so i asked PANZEHIR what PM is that. But actually it doesn't mention Donijol.
          http://pastebin.com/20UKBUbG
          I don't get what you're laughing at, You laugh because i got promoted?

Donijol/Pallo admitted that he got annoyed by you multiple times, you asked for apology to him and then you keep annoying him even thought he forgives you many times.

And also what is this on your signature??

You know, it's not funny, it's disrespecting people, even thought elixir did a mistake.

So i don't really post all logs of your bad behavior, i hope you understand.

But if you are just wanting this TP Status to get yourself "more respected" and then laugh to other player, then I'm going to give this a NO.
          You need to learn more, and stop annoying everyone also not lying on yourself or being hypocrite, TPs with these behavior just makes discrimination to the User levels on GamerX.

No, no need to talk and argue about this to Donijol, it's not his fault at all. This is my own request to him and PANZEHIR as my observation in the log Today..

Yes, this post may hurt your feeling but i just need to point out this, i hope you can understand and changed. Let's make it peace.
          Last edited by Robo; 02-05-15, 02:55 PM.
          KVIrc User

Comment

Saw some situations on game chat that admin Robo mentioned in his post and have to agree that:
            Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
            You need to learn more, and stop annoying everyone also not lying on yourself or being hypocrite, TPs with these behavior just makes discrimination to the User levels on GamerX.
            Its a no from me as well
            Everything got their end somewhere, with someone.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on June the 4th, 2015.

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X