• Show
Clear All

• memo trusted player Application

Username: CuSo
    Any previous names: memo , VolcanO . Distripe
    Score: 17097
    IRC Nickname: ValCanO
    Time spent in-game (hours): 1244 h
    Extra: i will not say i report Cheaters and Help players and this things i will leave this things To admins i just want to say that i will not gave up if i got denied a lot of times i will try and try and try thanks
    Last edited by VolCanO; 13-05-15, 01:02 AM.

Admin Adrenaline caught you spawnkilling in /l 1 and jailed you for that... it's a no for now.

Good luck !

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
      Admin Adrenaline caught you spawnkilling in /l 1 and jailed you for that... it's a no for now.

Good luck !
      it's was a mistake , and trusted players did that and i reported them and nothing Happend :/

anyways Thanks

Comment

You've changed since your last application, you have a nice behavior, you do help players and report cheaters/hackers, even made goo pobs so other players can enjoy and I hope you will not do anything bad again.
        I'll give you a chance, Yes from me

Comment

You are a rule breaker and annoying admins and players most of the time and i rarely see any report from you it's a no from me. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline View Post
            You are a rule breaker and annoying admins and players most of the time and i rarely see any report from you it's a no from me. Good luck!
            I didn't see you annoying in game but i have to agree with adrenaline and also you are not so active in game, or maybe you hide somewhere (who knows).

No, maybe next time will be a positive vote.
            Last edited by raiden; 14-05-15, 06:59 PM.
            You can find me here https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002106566/ See you

Comment

Originally posted by raiden View Post
              I didn't see you annoying in game but i have to agree with adrenaline and also you are not so active in game, or maybe you hide somewhere (who knows).

No, maybe next time will be a positive vote.
              i.m Not hide i think that you are inactive that why you didn't get reports From me?

if i.m Hide , rocking will not Vote a Positive

Anyways Thanks

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on June the 17th, 2015.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X