This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mason View Post
    It's not your problem, It's mine, i need to learn english.
    Nah its fine, i dont really speak arabic either and english is not my primary language.
    You could seek for help from arabic tps or admins.
    Last edited by Robo; 20-07-15, 05:03 AM.
    KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
      Nah its fine, i dont speak arabic either
      You could seek for help from arabic tps or admins.
      i mean i didn't understand your question.

as i know many Tp commands. but i didn't try it

Comment

i mean i didn't understand your question.

as i know many Tp commands. but i didn't try it
        My question is so simple that even rick may feels bored with me as i wrote longer normally.

Since i'm not active now (can see what you did in forums though) it wouldn't be really fair if i vote.
        Perhaps you still want to know my answer?
        KVIrc User

Comment

yes, of course. i want your answer.

Comment

yes, of course. i want your answer.
            You're not ready yet.. you still need more time to wait and learn more until you dont really need those questions

Your progress in forum are still bad i can see you are hunting for posts number, and post thanks, you also sometimes makes useless post and break the rules (like you have done earlier, double or even triple posting and posted another server ip, etc). So you still need to learn, you better ask to arabic admins about it instead getting help from me.
            Don't make this look like tp applicants are forced on forums, i don't force you but i asked you first and you answered yes.

As i stated before im not active ingame,irc so just wait for the other admins opinions about it.

No.
            KVIrc User

Comment

other than what robo has mentioned which i agree with your behaviors in game are terrible also keeps mocking and annoying admins for no reason just because they previously banned you with shadowind (you will tell me it's not me it's meganova my cousin but it's same story of sanji and flogrils) and being so impatient and so pushy every time u report someone even thought it was checked and was false work on these things and you might get positive vote next time. It's a No.

Comment

You're not ready yet.. you still need more time to wait and learn more until you dont really need those questions

Your progress in forum are still bad i can see you are hunting for posts number, and post thanks, you also sometimes makes useless post and break the rules (like you have done earlier, double or even triple posting and posted another server ip, etc). So you still need to learn, you better ask to arabic admins about it instead getting help from me.
                Don't make this look like tp applicants are forced on forums, i don't force you but i asked you first and you answered yes.

As i stated before im not active ingame,irc so just wait for the other admins opinions about it.

No.
                True if i'm not ready yet. And i'll complete work hard about that... but i want to show you something about "Posting another server ip".

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...2-I-Can-t-Play!!

This link shows you about TP posting another server IP.

And Ca[T] IRC ban,
                Trusted player banned? if i was Ca[T]. i would to lost my status. i said IF (That's not my business).

Anyway thank you Robo_N1X for your vote. and i'll wait other admins to vote me.

Comment

About "shadowind" yes he's not me, and he will not play on my PC for more time if you'll deny me for this reason. but i didn't annoy admins. as i don't send false reports. only if i wrote wrong ID. but ok. I'll work about that. i'll be more active and helpful soon. if you wish.

Thank you.

Comment

Yup you need to learn more

but i want to show you something about "Posting another server ip".

That tp was just wanted to explain id the problem looks like that (basically an example screen message that shows cant connect) maybe he didnt realized its another server ip as maybe that screen was found on external source such as from google, afterall it just shows that it cant connect to that server can be also mean that server does not really exist.
                    what message you get? Is it LIKE this?
                    samp 0.3.7 starting...
                    connecting to server x.x.x.x ...
                    unable to connect, reconnecting..
                    Different with you, you just don't post another server ip, you also advertised it like:
                    this only exist in x server if u want to play the x gamemode here is the ip: x.x.x.x
                    this is obviously an advertisement as you asked that player to play on that server.
                    Anyway yes posting ip is not allowed (i've done some mistake posting log about server advertiser that i banned but forgot to hide the ip) and that was just accident/mistake as gnoucel did. Not like yours, advertising another server by purpose.

And Ca[T] IRC ban,
                    Trusted player banned? if i was Ca[T]. i would to lost my status. i said IF (That's not my business).
                    This also you didnt understand... cat was not really banned there, he was innocent, its just his ip range that got banned because there was a noob (another player that uses same ISP with cat/lives around city where cat's is) making flood on the irc channel and has to be blocked for security reason. cat did nothing wrong in this case so it has nothing to do with his tp status neither he break a server rule.
                    Go read again http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...1427#post31427

You just cant blame/involve other admins or tps or even another user after you got negative vote.. we do vote based on individual behavior.
                    Last edited by Robo; 20-07-15, 06:51 AM.
                    KVIrc User

Comment

...double or even triple posting ...
                      Robo pointed out that what you did wrong and what you should improve on, and you repeated same thing again in this very same topic. Sorry but it's a NO from me this time.

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

Thank you Robo_N1X, Adrenaline and you Jobu_Janes, I'll work on that.

Denied

Comment

Also, you impersonated me in IRC and joined with my nickname... and Cashewz banned you. No.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
                            Also, you impersonated me in IRC and joined with my nickname... and Cashewz banned you. No.
                            yes. that really happen and will not going to happen again. and i didn't wrong with your name. just joined and said. hi to all. then cashewz ban me. and that will not going to happen again... Sorry.

Comment

True if i'm not ready yet. And i'll complete work hard about that... but i want to show you something about "Posting another server ip".

And Ca[T] IRC ban,
                              That's totally not your problem and you shouldn't get involved and pointing out details and comparing yourself to them.
                              You don't know what happened, don't get involved.

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
                              How do you want to be seen as Trusted in our eyes when you still impersonate Admins? It's not the first time you did it.
                              There are lots of more reasons written by Adrenaline and Robo_N1X that explain why you don't deserve the Trusted Player status yet.

No from me.

Comment

Yes. And i'm sorry for that, but i swear i'll not do anything bad from today. and i'll work hard to recieve good votes from admins <3

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X