X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Application (II)

Username: iceCupa
    Any previous names: [AC]iceCupa and a few others that i dont remember.
    IRC Nickname: iceCupa
    Time spent in-game (hours): 1600 hours

- I had this and i wasted my chances doing stupid stuff as already mentioned in my appeal, i've had inactivity for around a year due to moving to new places, though have been active again from around 3 weeks and plan to keep it that way for pretty long (until of-course if i have to move again)

Kudos
    -iceCupa

I wouldn't like to have you in the Trusted Player Team to be honest. I know everyone deserves a chance but you wasted yours after we gave you our trust again last year. Who can assure us that you won't break our trust again?

For me you can play without any status as you don't deserve any. There are other players which deserve it way more and still get denied for minor things. And compared them to you it wouldn't be fair to let you be Trusted Player again.
    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Originally posted by Left View Post
      Who can assure us that you won't break our trust again?
      No issues with the vote, just wanted to answer a question you asked me

I Know words or assurances won’t really help the situation as I have already lost my credibility,
      Now i do understand that i goofed up big time and the reason of your trust deficit is totally legit, but the reason i come back here to play always is i do want to move forward.
      Everyone makes bad choices, i did too, i learned from this mistake too and changed my ways.
      Like i did already once again, i sincerly apologize and quite frankly thats all i can do.

Once again i am not shifting my blame or making any excuses i clearly accept what i did and take full responsiblity for doing that stupid thing, however if you feel i dont deserve it I certainly understand and accept my mistake might not be fixable unfortunately.

Sorry if i am not allowed to re-post in here.

Comment

You are not very active, and you came back just a week ago. No from me this time..

Comment

You are a good guy who helped me alot in past making a BNC etc but i wouldn't really want someone that hacked as tp i know everyone changes but it would be bad for me to say yes now maybe after sometime u improve and prove that u really changed its no for now good luck

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on September the 10th, 2015.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X