• Show
Clear All

• Ariana Grande's 2nd Application for Trusted Player ^^

So here we go ;3

Username : [27]Ariana_Grande
    Any previous names : -
    IRC Nickname (if any): Ariana_Grande
    Time spent in-game (hours): 1198 h

I would like to say that I think I improved myself, I helped new players as often as I could. To me, I have been more active on the forum than in my First application for TP. I did report some cheaters but, I would admit that i don't report that much, for me reporting it's hard, because you need to find a *cheater/hacker* (which is a little difficult), then you have to be sure that he/she is a cheater or not etc.. So i tried to help most of the time players, which was easier. At last, I would say that I have been very active since my 1st app, and I really wanna know your opinion on me.

Regards,

Still a yes from me. You know what I think about you as explained the last time you applied and you've definitely helped more prominently so I don't have any reason not to give you a chance. Definitely a yes and good luck!

Comment

You are a nice player, mature and seem to be helpful, i like your behaviours and i really wish you to keep these positive things forever (Hopefully), and not that kind/type of person who looks to be your friend until they get their objective.

One more thing i want to mention, i want you to report players, it is not an expensive command and will not make you pay anything, or atleast /PM an admin in-game that is active and will help you to deal with the rulebreakers.

Also i recommend you to be more helpful, you seem to be a quiet person, wouldn't cost you.

Got my yes.
      Not because i was told i always vote no

Good luck!
      Last edited by Blackbird; 27-12-15, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Active, helping & reporting cheaters/rulebreakers, you deserve a chance, yes from me

Comment

I don't know how well behaved you are in game, as I am not active enough, but from what other admins have said and because I haven't seen anything negative about you yet, I will vote yes.
          Last edited by wooolly; 27-12-15, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Everything has been said above.

It's a big YES from me.

p.s: i love you :'(

sigpic

Comment

You are active and helpfull. There is no reason for me to give you a negative vote.

Yes from me!

Comment

I really appreciated your messages, thanks a lot for your votes!
                p.s: me too overdose :'(

Comment

I will give you a YES too, I like everything I could see of you (even I don't know you that much). But, I want to insist in this:

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
                  One more thing i want to mention, i want you to report players, it is not an expensive command and will not make you pay anything, or atleast /PM an admin in-game that is active and will help you to deal with the rulebreakers.
                  Maybe you're not that active reporting as other players are. Try to be more active looking for rulebreakers. Anyway, your attitude and behaviour are great. Keep working to improve as player!!
                  Summary of my life:

Comment

Really guys? how can you give a positive vote to someone who likes justin bieber? That's unacceptable. Really....

YES Oh wait...

Reasons above.
                    I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

You usually just chat around doing nothing for the community to be honest i'm sorry might sound harsh but it's truth you don't report help or nothing other than stripping or standing in medic spawn doing nothing other than dying (not that dying is bad thing) but that's what you do meaning you don't help or report just standing and chatting around, it's a no from me. Good luck!

PS: totally respect people above but that's my opinion or point of view.

Comment

I do agree with what you are saying. I was always stripping around.. doing jokes etc.. But it was long time ago for me ^^. I tried to be serious and to help people since some weeks after my 1st app (I won't deny the fact that you could see me sometimes stripping around). As you said, you don't see me reporting, because it's not easy for me (for some people it is but not for me). Anyways I'll see if I can report more, thanks for your reply

Comment

I have not seen any report about you. you help.
                          Yes

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on January the 29th, 2016.

You are not doing anything for level 2 so even tho you got bunch of yes , your application is denied. If you want to be level 2 then stop fooling and acting stupid , start helping and reporting and do something usefull.

I'm monitoring you since september and the log file is 6mb i can upload the file so you all can have a nice time and read everything that Ariana_Grande said since then and then prove me that there is even one line where he is helpful.

Also it's not only my decission , it was discussed with 4 more Management members.
                            Last edited by Delija; 28-12-15, 07:46 AM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X