• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sax's 4th Tp post!

Username: _SaxBoy[wW]
    Any previous names:_SaxBoy._SaxBoy[A]
    IRC Nickname (if any):_SaxBoy
    Time spent in-game (hours):728 Hours
    Extra information:I have developed myself into a better guy than what i was before.That's all i have to say.

Regards,
    _SaxBoy[wW]
    *StarBoy*

You are a really nice and helpful player , also got many reports from ur side so its YES from me gl

Comment

Positive vote from me. I only want to see you more helpfull on the forums.

EDIT

Sorry, but I have to change my positive vote in a negative vote. Reason has been already told by Admin Eclipsor.

It's a No from me.
      Last edited by Beer; 25-02-16, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Yeah let's be clear, I saw some decreases on your reports and helps, you aren't helpful as much as before, don't know what happened to you.

Also same goes to the reporting, I barely see you reporting, I know it's not easy to catch bad guys, hackers and rulebreakers but it's not impossible to find them (As I mentioned in another application).

According to all what I mentioned you deserve a negative vote.

No from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
          Yeah let's be clear, I saw some decreases on your reports and helps, you aren't helpful as much as before, don't know what happened to you.

Also same goes to the reporting, I barely see you reporting, I know it's not easy to catch bad guys, hackers and rulebreakers but it's not impossible to find them (As I mentioned in another application).

According to all what I mentioned you deserve a negative vote.

No from me.
          I do report a lot Blackbird,but its fine and will try to report as much as i can.
          *StarBoy*

Comment

I have seen you mature a lot in your time. Feels like you are always happy, never showing a bad attitude. I see you a lot in game (almost every time I join). Anyway, I think you have the right attitude for TP.

Yes from me goodluck

Comment

[14:50:57] <@GX-21> * _SaxBoy[wW] (ID:20) has been jailed by Eclipsor[morocco] (ID:114)
              [14:51:26] <@GX-08> [20] _SaxBoy[wW]: nothing to say about it
              [14:51:56] <@GX-25> [20] Clan Chat _SaxBoy[wW]: this sucks really
              [14:52:33] <@GX-23> [20] _SaxBoy[wW]: mijaj onek kharap
              [14:52:40] <@GX-15> [20] _SaxBoy[wW]: kuta eclipsor
              This happened a few days ago, no from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Eclipsor View Post
                I Really regret for what i have done.I just need a chance to prove myself.
                *StarBoy*

Comment

[14:50:57] <@GX-21> * _SaxBoy[wW] (ID:20) has been jailed by Eclipsor[morocco] (ID:114)
                  This happened a few days ago, no from me.[/QUOTE]

Seriously? A player who is applying for "Trusted Player" should not show a behavior like that, "maybe" some admins forget about it but for me its not tolerable behavior(an abusive word), didn't expected this from you,

NO from me.

Comment

Nope no way i really dislike sooo much people that insult admins especially in different languages shows how double faced they are.
                    Last edited by Adrenaline; 25-02-16, 11:37 PM. Reason: on a day grammar

Comment

I've seen many reports from side. You are helpful and you have good behaviour ingame. However, this really is drop of oil in honey pot. Neutral for now.

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline View Post
                        Nope no way i really dislike sooo much people that insult admins especially in different languages shows how double faces they are.
                        Hey adrenaline,"DOUBLE FACES" really? Actually it's a reaction to a situation which I guess everyone would have reacted and as I have said before I do regret what I have done
                        *StarBoy*

Comment

I was speccing with eclipsor that day when you got jailed. Therefore, I can confirm you did rulebreaked (teled away in fights).

Hey adrenaline,"DOUBLE FACES" really? Actually it's a reaction to a situation which I guess everyone would have reacted and as I have said before I do regret what I have done
                          Well, even tho' I was in the moment when it happened, we didn't notice you insulted eclipsor untill now. And NOPE that's not a normal behavior like you pretend it is. Clearly breaking a rule and then insulting an admin after getting punished for something that was YOUR fault, is not nice nor normal at all. Not everyone would do it as you said... Only a "rude" person would do it. And I say "rude" just to avoid the real word for it (there is another word which describes these kind of people better, but I don't want to mention it).

I'll go ahead and deny this application since I already got enough stuff to know you don't deserve this status yet.

You may reapply the 26th march 2016.
                          Last edited by LorSimon; 26-02-16, 12:03 AM.
                          I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                          X