• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Trusted Player Application

Username: Next
    Any previous names: Next[iQ] Next[wW] NxtFwZ
    IRC Nickname (if any): Next
    Time spent in-game (hours): 8415 mins (140.25) Hours.
    Notes: I'm active in-game and helpful to other players, but i don't report hackers because i don't see them much times, but i report Rulebreakers and ofc i'll report Hackers when i see them.
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

No personal problems, but I still don't trust you from your past, mason, or meganova, or shadow something, or next, or Blackbird because you impersonated me once, etc... oh forgot to say playstore as well.

I have feelings you'll do bad things in the future, what you expect from a rulebreaker who plays with multiple accounts and act like they are another person, and what you expect from someone who is impersonating an admin.

Also I never seen you helping, all I see is just fighting around and chatting, about the report, I barely see you reporting, I can see from IRC, doesn't require me to go in game to see if you are helping and reporting or not.

Also I think you are not allowed to post an application:
    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...3618#post33618
    Originally posted by Delija
    Denied.

You lost all chances Mason , don't bother to post more Trusted Player applications however if you do continue posting them , you will be banned from Trusted Player section.
    No from me.

Comment

[QUOTE=Blackbird;46281]No personal problems, but I still don't trust you from your past, mason, or meganova, or shadow something, or next, or Blackbird because you impersonated me once, etc... oh forgot to say playstore as well.

I have feelings you'll do bad things in the future, what you expect from a rulebreaker who plays with multiple accounts and act like they are another person, and what you expect from someone who is impersonating an admin.

Also I never seen you helping, all I see is just fighting around and chatting, about the report, I barely see you reporting, I can see from IRC, doesn't require me to go in game to see if you are helping and reporting or not.[/QUOTE]

First of all, I've been playing on 1 account for last 7 months, Don't trust me?
      You can check my IP Address players and you'll see, Only Next account, i OFTEN give my little brother to play SAMP, he join without registering, that's all, No other account used in this IP except Next and idk what he was naming himself in SAMP.

about impersonating you, that was 1 year ago, c'mon, you know that you'll be able to remove my status any time i do bad things or break a rule, that if i got the status.

but whatever. i already said:

Originally posted by Next View Post
      Notes: I'm active in-game and helpful to other players, but i don't report hackers because i don't see them much times, but i report Rulebreakers and ofc i'll report Hackers when i see them.
      I Don't report much hackers cuz they weren't infront of my eyes all the time. ofc i'm reporting them when i see 'em, i mostly report Rule Breakers,

The bad things i did was very old, most admins forgot everything i did, but you...

i forgot to say something else:

Originally posted by Rick
      Denied, you can reapply in a month (14/02/2016).

Good luck
      http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...tion-1st/page2

if you didn't see.
      Last edited by Next; 17-03-16, 09:33 PM.
      Stay low, Go fast.
      Kill first, Die last.
      One shot, One kill
      No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Not here to vote again, I'm already on my negative vote, just wanted to answer your questions.

Everybody knows that you are Mason, who got banned for speed hack, also known as ShadowWind, who got banned for auto cbug, aka PlayStore[S], aka MegaNova, everybody knows that, and yet you are lying that you are not these people, which proves that you are a liar and makes me stay on my negative vote, we don't trust liars.

Look man, whatever you do, change pc, change ip, everything, we got commands, and we will find you anytime, don't do it with the admin team, lad!

It seems like you didn't read correctly what i've wrote, did you see the "Helping" part? we got newbies like every minute asking for stuff, and i don't see you helping.

Still on my negative vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
          Everybody knows that you are Mason, who got banned for speed hack, also known as ShadowWind, who got banned for auto cbug, aka PlayStore[S], aka MegaNova, everybody knows that
          Nope, Not everyone knows, you're just saying this to tell who's reading this topic about me, okay, whatever, all this were in past, all those accounts were deleted by rick, except "ShadowWind" but you can see the last login for this acc, i don't really know why are you doing all these stuff, just cuz i used your nick on IRC for once? i took a punitive, and i learned from my Mistakes, everyone gave me a chance, now i'm waiting yours, i'm really sorry for what i did to you, i'm really sorry. and i won't do this again. if we can open a new page...?
          Stay low, Go fast.
          Kill first, Die last.
          One shot, One kill
          No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

I'm sorry but right now its really hard to trust you and I think you're the furthest thing from ready to be a Trusted Player right now. You need to realize that you've done a lot of negative things and it'll be a long time before you can fix things and regain trust and even though I'm usually all for giving second chances to people, right now I don't think you're ready to be given that chance just yet but maybe some day. Until then, continue to be a good player, help people, be a good person and report cheaters and eventually you'll be trusted. Good luck but no for now

Comment

Not going to take part in voting RIGHT NOW, but I just don't understand the situation here.
              First it was Delija replying on his old Application:

Originally posted by Delija
              Denied.

You lost all chances Mason , don't bother to post more Trusted Player applications however if you do continue posting them , you will be banned from Trusted Player section.
              And on his next application just a few months after that :

Originally posted by Rick
              Denied, you can reapply in a month (14/02/2016).

Good luck
              Is he allowed to reapply afterall ? It's not that I have something against it, but I don't understand why he can apply now while Delija said he's not allowed to. I'll post my vote here when I will get an answer to this, this got me confused, maybe it got Next confused and the others too.

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Ro View Post
                Not going to take part in voting RIGHT NOW, but I just don't understand the situation here.
                First it was Delija replying on his old Application:

And on his next application just a few months after that :

Is he allowed to reapply afterall ? It's not that I have something against it, but I don't understand why he can apply now while Delija said he's not allowed to. I'll post my vote here when I will get an answer to this, this got me confused, maybe it got Next confused and the others too.
                It was because i allowed him (he did mention it on the 2nd link), sorry if i didn't mention it somewhere in this forum. So i hope this is not the case.

I also want to point out if you guys have information that he did rulebreak recently (not in the past with mason, multi account thingy, etc), please POST it here. He will be denied automatically then as it was part of the primary requirement.
                Last edited by Robo; 18-03-16, 08:18 AM.
                KVIrc User

Comment

User Next is allowed to post Trusted Player application. That's what other Managements decided to do while i was inactive so im not planning on shitting at their decision.

Continue voting.

Comment

That would make people who are reading this think that doing things like that will just earn you a slap in the wrist, and that's it.

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
                    Everybody knows that you are Mason, who got banned for speed hack, also known as ShadowWind, who got banned for auto cbug, aka PlayStore[S], aka MegaNova, everybody knows that, and yet you are lying that you are not these people, which proves that you are a liar and makes me stay on my negative vote, we don't trust liars.
                    We can't really act like the things Blackbird and Jafri have pointed out about Next never happened, they are very important while we are talking about "Trust" here.

No for now.
                    Last edited by Toxic_Ro; 18-03-16, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Everyone deserves a chance. I'd always believe that people will learn from their mistakes they made in their past, even for you.

But I can't give you a positive vote now. You just came back from inactivity not so long time ago. Try to continue playing with the current behaviour you have and you will probably get my positive vote next time.

Comment

I completely agree with Admin Beer.

I've realised that people can really change (Toxic used to be the biggest dick in gamerx and became a great Admin afterwards)
                        But still I'd like you to wait a bit more. Just to give you more time to improve yourself and us Admins to take the right decision.

So it's a no for now.
                        Last edited by Left; 19-03-16, 09:28 AM.
                        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Originally posted by Beer View Post
                          Everyone deserves a chance. I'd always believe that people will learn from their mistakes they made in their past, even for you.

But I can't give you a positive vote now. You just came back from inactivity not so long time ago. Try to continue playing with the current behaviour you have and you will probably get my positive vote next time.
                          Thank you sir, i'll work very hard on this...
                          Stay low, Go fast.
                          Kill first, Die last.
                          One shot, One kill
                          No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

I know it's only 3-4 days since you applied, but pretty sure there will only be negative votes. So, It's pointless to keep this open for more time.

Keep working on the things admins said and you might get it some day. Asslicking won't help you at all. Just keep a good and helpful behavior and by the time admins will change their negative percepcion about you, and you might get more positive votes.

Denied. You may reapply the 19th april 2016.
                            Last edited by LorSimon; 21-03-16, 03:06 AM.
                            I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X