• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saint_Queen's Trusted Player Application

Username:Saint_Queen
    Any previous names: Kimia_N , Pir4te , [iQ]Saint_Queen , [NOOF]Saint_Queen
    IRC Nickname (if any): Saint_Queen
    Time spent in-game (hours): 203h
    I want to notice somethings in here , Well I know this server since 2014 but I didnt play samp for a while and decide to make a new account to play again. And I'm trying to be active in game and forum and helpful and being kind with newbies learn them how to play , learning them important commands , finding cheaters , I'm good in these things and I have free time so I can be more online if admins accept me . but most of players don't need help in forums so I'm more active in game than forum . and rules are the important things ingame for me .

Too inexperienced and way too immature, by saying that I mean you are acting immature and not having some good manner and method on your talk, and judging things without thinking of it which is a big negative point that I totally disagree on and I don't wanna see it on the fresh trusted players.

Aside from that, you're not showing your assistance and not associating the new players when they need some help, as a trusted player you should have these.

Also I never seen you reporting and supporting admins catching the bad guys leaving them alone and authorizing the bad guys disturb the players.

Learn from these and maybe I will vote positive next time, you really don't deserve it at the moment for me.

No.

Comment

Knowing the fact that I'm not that active in game, but I am stalking forums so often.
      I won't judge you based on your in game performance, but I saw your forums status and I found out that you, saint queen had posted only one form post which is your tp application, so quoting this important requirements posted by my leader Bloodcell :
      * you must be reasonably active on the forums (and registered)
      So I say it's a bit early, try to be more active in forums and stuff , it'll gain you a lot of other's trust.
      It's a no from me.
      Good luck,
      Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

You are doing nothing other than playing events making drama out of nothing and saying be nice to whoever says "tits" or "fuck" i told you already this game is +18 and you just dont listen which is another negative point you dont listen to what admins tell you i dont really like people who makes drama out of nothing you simply attack anyone that tries to prove you are wrong thats not cool along with you are not helping etc and what Admin blackbird has stated also you dont meet the primary requirements which is being active on forum. so, it's a no from me.
        Last edited by Adrenaline; 11-04-16, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Negative vote from me as well.

By the way, there're always ways to make helpfull posts on the forums. There're a lot of things you've to work on before you'll get TP status. Everything has been mentioned above.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on May the 13th, 2016.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X