• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th TP app

Username: MaxSafy
    Any previous names: Max_[BOOM]_Safy,mAXSAFY123,
    IRC Nickname (if any): MaxSafy
    Time spent in-game (hours): 325+ hours
    extra information: OK, i have done many behavior mistakes and i improved them, and about
    helping/reports admin knows me better in-game
    I always stand out,
    So people can call me Outstanding..

Not mature enough for this status. You spam with capslock ingame. You are postfarming on forums very good, so that I had to warn you. I don't see any effort ingame.

It's a no.
    Last edited by Left; 01-06-16, 06:09 AM.
    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Originally posted by Left View Post
      You spam with capslog ingame
      i accept
      this mistake but i improved my self alot!
      BTW thanks for voting
      I always stand out,

Comment

To be honest, from my point of view the only requirement that you meet is the time spent in-game, your report accuaracy is pretty bad that you even reported me once when I was using a different account, basically anyone that kills you is a cheater, not helpful at all and there is a lot to fix with your attitude.

Definitely Not ready.

Comment

Honestly your manner is so childish and doesn't fit in the status, please grow up and show us real you, I know you can do it and be grown up in your head, also I don't see you helping at all nor reporting players to admins making them clean the servers from those cheaters.

Also the thing that happened with you and (Hidden) was all your both's faults, I was there in the teamspeak when that happened and seemed like you both started the flames, whether it's only yours or theirs, I'm considering this as childish behaviors and doesn't deserve the status at all.

And I told you to wait in a private message earlier, since you built so much mistakes in the past (I know it was just an advice, but that means what I will vote in your application in an indirect way).

However if you grow up and change your behaviors I'm sure I will vote positive, don't be around 10 years old in your mentality (Even if you are, your mind can't be), for now I will vote negative.

No from me.

Good luck!

Comment

OK
            Blackbird I will do Hardwork and will improve d myself a lot alot
            My behavior WAS so childish
            And improving slowly slowly thanks for Voting and thanks for TIPS
            I always stand out,

Comment

Gotta agree with the postfarming and the childish behaviour.

No from me.

Comment

i alot improved mY ChILdIsH BeHaVIoUR
                and i will improve more and more BTW
                thanks for voting
                I always stand out,

Comment

You are the most impatient player around here.. Especially ingame if an admin is not responding to your pm's, you start spamming..And the second thing is that you dont seem to respect other players/admins.. I have seen you insulting "us".. And usually when you insult, you do it in your language (thanks to some players, whose names I wont tell here, have translated me all the things you said) ..seen you doing that in english too..
                  For e.g. Your only reason for insulting might be if some player(s) wont let you to join in their clan, you go nuts. And after you get rejected, you change your name and wear the tag even though were not invited to the clan. (I have seen it, and it happened a couple of times already)

You have not changed at all since your last application. No no.
                  Last edited by Roddja; 14-05-16, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roddja View Post
                    when you insult, you do it in your language (thanks to some players, whose names I wont tell here, have translated me all the things you said) ..seen you doing that in english too..
                    I am not insulting u
                    im insulting other players coz she abuses me so when i say to her
                    u think im talking about u but i dont
                    I respect admins/players
                    BTW tahnsk for voting
                    I always stand out,

Comment

Originally posted by MaxSafy View Post
                      I am not insulting u
                      im insulting other players coz she abuses me so when i say to her
                      u think im talking about u but i dont
                      I respect admins/players
                      BTW tahnsk for voting
                      Respect players and you insult people how is that even possible if someone insults you use /report that's how you deal with it not answer back, my vote is obvious i guess... negative for now.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on June the 16th, 2016.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X