This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarantula View Post
    I am inactiv at the moment but I saw that you have been denied 1-2 days ago and now you are trying to join us. I saw helpful tutorials from you and I think you are a nice player but for me it is too early for you. Maybe next time. No from me.
    Yeah I know That's Wrong, When Evil Boss, Invited me I say same thing to him, I say that I got denied by M4 maybe I post an application for about week, he say just post application that does not matter, So I think he is a clan member. He Know well about his clan, So When he say I post the application.

Comment

I am afraid I am going to have to vote no. Purely on the basis that I haven't met you since I have been inactive for a long time and I assume you're fairly new ? I hope to get to know you more, and maybe once I know you're good and respectable you'll maybe get my yes then.

Comment

Originally posted by wooolly View Post
        I am afraid I am going to have to vote no. Purely on the basis that I haven't met you since I have been inactive for a long time and I assume you're fairly new ? I hope to get to know you more, and maybe once I know you're good and respectable you'll maybe get my yes then.
        I don't think so that I am new player My score is above 4000, And I almost playing on GX, For 2 months, By Playing on GX for two months I think I will award as elder not Newbie, Yeah I also never see you IG as that time I am to active, Maybe I less active After Ramadan and EID. Anyways Thanks for your vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Eter View Post
          I don't think so that I am new player My score is above 4000, And I almost playing on GX, For 2 months, By Playing on GX for two months I think I will award as elder not Newbie, Yeah I also never see you IG as that time I am to active, Maybe I less active After Ramadan and EID. Anyways Thanks for your vote.
          My score is 20k+ but i am still new here

Comment

Originally posted by ManofSteel View Post
            My score is 20k+ but i am still new here
            Its mean By New is, he thinking that I am new so, I don't know about GX, Systems, Commands, You know that stuff which is really important to know In order to play on GX server, Like How to Ignore duels /id , How to Ignore pm , /iapms or /iapm id, Etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Eter View Post
              Its mean By New is, he thinking that I am new so, I don't know about GX, Systems, Commands, You know that stuff which is really important to know In order to play on GX server, Like How to Ignore duels /id , How to Ignore pm , /iapms or /iapm id, Etc.
              Nah he just want to say you need to take time BTW you are nice guy
              We are not saying you are noob he just want you to take more time her ein gamerx
              Becoz its gamerx good luck bro

Comment

Originally posted by ManofSteel View Post
                Nah he just want to say you need to take time BTW you are nice guy
                We are not saying you are noob he just want you to take more time her ein gamerx
                Becoz its gamerx good luck bro
                Well I playing here in GX for two months, And I don't quote and Play gamerX regularly I did not say, I quiting

Comment

I just want to let you know that Wooolly is one of the oldest member in atm a.k.a owner, he is new too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kel View Post
                    I just want to let you know that Wooolly is one of the oldest member in atm a.k.a owner, he is new too.
                    Thanks But I knew it, I knew after since you give me Clan intro link with your Vote, I read it all bro.

Comment

You're making drama with this posts, Explaining everything and making excuses for every posts ... stop spamming
                      Can't you respect votes?

Comment

DENIED
                        you can re-apply after one month

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Aqua Team Mafia [ATM]

About this Group

Type: Public
                        Topics: 158
                        Comments: 1313

Owner

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                        X