• Show
Clear All

• [DENIED] Next's First Application for [M]

Ingame name: Next
    Previous name (If you had): x[X]x
    Previous clan (If you had):[N] [MWR] [sS]
    Your Country: Libya
    Time spent in game:101+
    Extra Notes: i always wanted to join [M] clan, because all my friends are there!
    That's right, i was in [N] clan few days ago.but i closed it to join to [M] clan.
    i hope you know me.

regards, Next
    Last edited by Next; 07-01-16, 10:08 AM.
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

I don't know you much. In fact today was the only day I actually stuck around with you. To be honest, judging by today- you're so impatient. I want to know you more before giving a positive vote. And also you've been in so many clans! Jeez! What's the guarantee you won't leave this. No from me. Maybe next time. Good luck.
    Last edited by Eliteus; 06-01-16, 11:35 PM.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
      I don't know you much. In fact today was the only day I actually stuck around with you. To be honest, judging by today- you're so impatient. I want to know you more before giving a positive vote. And also you've been in so many clans! Jeez! What's the guarantee you won't leave this. No from me. Maybe next time. Good luck.
      i'm very old player here. i just was inactive for my exams. if you don't know me, all members in this clan know me.

PS: if i was in many clans that mean not i can't join any other, there's no maximum amount of clans that i must join...
      Stay low, Go fast.
      Kill first, Die last.
      One shot, One kill
      No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post
        i'm very old player here. i just was inactive for my exams. if you don't know me, all members in this clan know me.

PS: if i was in many clans that mean not i can't join any other, there's no maximum amount of clans that i must join...
        I don't care if others in this clan know you or whether you're an old player. I'm free to put out my vote. They may vote whatever they want, I also don't care. You get accepted? I don't care, good for you!

Ps That's not my point. My point is "what's the guarantee you won't be hopping from this clan like you've done with your previous 5 clans.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
          I don't care if others in this clan know you or whether you're an old player. I'm free to put out my vote. They may vote whatever they want, I also don't care. You get accepted? I don't care, good for you!

Ps That's not my point. My point is "what's the guarantee you won't be hopping from this clan like you've done with your previous 5 clans.
          Yes. You're free to put your vote. i respect that. i don't care if you don't care or not!

PS: Sorry, removed
          Last edited by Next; 07-01-16, 10:01 AM.
          Stay low, Go fast.
          Kill first, Die last.
          One shot, One kill
          No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

PS: I joined the clans because i wanted this, i left them because i wanted to
            Another reason for my No. Anyway lets stop this conversation here and wait for other members to reply.

Comment

This is the most hard case at clan until now. Clan hopping is something I really don't like, especially because the most of players that do it are very annoying people. For be honest, at MY point, I only saw you with the clans [N] and [sS] (this last for a short period of time btw). I have never saw you breaking a single rule and I always see you being a good player and very friendly. And I know you since the time I still was going out with nick PacificaNorthwest in the server, what means I know you for almost five months. No rulebreakings in 5 months (at least for what I saw, enforcing). But this thing about a big number of clans and "I joined the clans because i wanted this, i left them because i wanted to". Why you wouldn't do this with us? This made me smell a rat. But, enjoying my "Pacifica's Incident" I've quoted: After that, I thought I would become hated in server (althought i think some ppl hate). Point. But no. The people forgave me and trusted again about me. They gave me a second chance. And, as I really like you, why wouldn'tt me give you a first chance? I will put my trust that you will stay within our clan and respect us and will give you a yes. DO NOT make me regret this. Good luck!

Comment

You are helpful and nice player and also a good racer (car).
                but you are a bit in-active.......
                I hope you should try to spend more time in GamerX.. So here a YES from me. This is a chance for you Good Luck

NOTE : PLEASE TRY TO BE MORE ACTIVE

Comment

Okay to start this is a really hard dessicion because indeed you go from clan to clan. But your great... Helpfull. Behavior is perfect either. Hmmm... Then for now i will vote a yes. Dont let me regret it and good luck

Comment

Big YES From Me, Smart player and helpfull

Comment

Inactive Try To Be More Active And Helpful No From me This time maybe Next time Good Luck Anyway.

Comment

4 yes and 2 no... Potato and me aren't sure for a decision

I leave it open for more votes to take a better decision
                        Last edited by Pacific; 08-01-16, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Neutral from me. You are helpful, friendly and reporting cheaters but inactive. I think you can improve yourself by being active to get accepted.
                          "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Originally posted by Dodo0 View Post
                            Neutral from me. You are helpful, friendly and reporting cheaters but inactive. I think you can improve yourself by being active to get accepted.
                            i have already. i just joined the game last week and i play 5 hours per day!

Thank you all for your votes.
                            Stay low, Go fast.
                            Kill first, Die last.
                            One shot, One kill
                            No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

i have already. i just joined the game last week and i play 5 hours per day!

Thank you all for your votes.
                              Well then take your time in applying for an app. See my first 3 TP apps I rushed and got denied. 4th time I took my time made sure all admins knew me (In your case, clan members)
                              Last edited by Eliteus; 08-01-16, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Masters [M]

About this Group

This group is for anyone who's been accepted into clan M. If you want to be a part of this group you must post an application on the M clan section in the clan sub forum and of course get accepted.
                              Type: Moderated
                              Topics: 26
                              Comments: 361

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X