• Show
Clear All

• [DENIED]Next Application for Masters [2nd]

Ingame name: Next
    Previous name (If you had): -
    Previous clan (If you had): not from the last application
    Your Country: Libya
    Time spent in game: 117+
    Extra Information: i believe that you will say "28th is not today" it is in my country, it's 28th of January 2016 - 12:46AM - GMT 2+
    I've been active from the last application, i hope you don't have anything against me xD
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

A few days before you posted your TP App you were allegedly found evading death from Lames as said by him on your app:
    Whatever Robo told you (yes everyone deserves a 2nd chance, I agree on that), I went in game with a different nick and duel'd you at medic spawn. And unfortunately you decided to spawn away to /mike to get health during our little duel.

You don't follow the rules right there, therefor its a No from me
    Quoted by Lames here:
    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...pplication-1st
    That was 3 weeks ago too.
    No this time.
    By the way are you lying when you say you are from Libya?
    Last edited by Eliteus; 28-01-16, 12:19 AM.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
      A few days before you posted your TP App you were allegedly found evading death from Lames as said by him on your app:

Quoted by Lames here:
      http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...pplication-1st
      That was 3 weeks ago too.
      No this time.
      By the way are you lying when you say you are from Libya?
      i don't really trust Lames on this small problem, cuz i'm sure that i didn't do that, PS why would i lie on something admins already knows the truth of it
      if i'm lying, i could say that i'm from USA, and why you think that i'm lying?
      Last edited by Next; 28-01-16, 12:43 AM.
      Stay low, Go fast.
      Kill first, Die last.
      One shot, One kill
      No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post
        First of all, i don't think that clans have anything with Trusted Players, PS this is between me and the admins.

Second: if i'm lying, i could say that i'm from USA, and why you think that i'm lying?
        What happens between admins and you? Both application requires same stuff "No rulebreakers". About country, Libya compared to USA is classed much dangerous due to current affairs and politics going on there.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Neutral...
          "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
            What happens between admins and you? Both application requires same stuff "No rulebreakers". About country, Libya compared to USA is classed much dangerous due to current affairs and politics going on there.
            Actually, i didn't read what you said very well, so i wrote something wrong. Fixed before you post.

Not everywhere mate, Libya now is calm at moment, and everyone has internet, and i still didn't understand why you brought this thing here?
            Last edited by Next; 28-01-16, 12:55 AM.
            Stay low, Go fast.
            Kill first, Die last.
            One shot, One kill
            No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Yes from me. Everyone deserves a chance. Gl

Comment

Everyone deserves a chance, so why not its a YES from menand Please read /RULES....
                and be friendly play fair and report cheaters 😚

And you will be a TP

Goooood luck 😇

Comment

I barely see you in-game (means helping) and also You have many accounts like Mason and others.
                  So my vote is No

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
                  ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
                  ( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)

[07:16.58] * MarisaKirisame was kicked by GX-01(bot@ip-e2695d87.ip-37-187-154.eu) - Reason (That wasn't very nice... you can go now.)
                  [07:16.58] <@GX-07> Kicked MarisaKirisame from #gamerX for using the % character in a command.

Comment

Its hard for give vote....
                    Neutral...

Comment

Originally posted by BlackClouD View Post
                      I barely see you in-game (means helping) and also You have many accounts like Mason and others.
                      So my vote is No
                      Man i have other account that mean not i cant join clans. PS i havent log in with it since delija unbanned everyone. U just changed its name.
                      I changed my opinion about joining the Masters. NW or potato. Please close dis topic
                      Stay low, Go fast.
                      Kill first, Die last.
                      One shot, One kill
                      No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Alright, on your previous application my vote was neutral, but now im gonna give a yes.

Comment

Actually, I don't see you in-game too much (maybe I'm not active enough) but when I see you in-game I don't see you helping anyone.
                          So, it's a No from me.

Comment

Originally posted by TinaRex View Post
                            Actually, I don't see you in-game too much (maybe I'm not active enough) but when I see you in-game I don't see you helping anyone.
                            So, it's a No from me.
                            Copier. You saw others said that so u decided to say same. I do help players but private. I mean not in main chat. PS i do help players but not always. Sometimes players ask for something i dont know. Or they ask in times im busy. Like when im racing. If i stop to write i will lose. Today i was about to break a race record but i stopped to help a gxtempname asking for becoming an admin.
                            PS i already said that i changed my mind. I dont want to join a clan which its players dont want me. Already said that above. CLISE THIS TOPIC
                            Stay low, Go fast.
                            Kill first, Die last.
                            One shot, One kill
                            No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post
                              Copier. You saw others said that so u decided to say same. I do help players but private. I mean not in main chat. PS i do help players but not always. Sometimes players ask for something i dont know. Or they ask in times im busy. Like when im racing. If i stop to write i will lose. Today i was about to break a race record but i stopped to help a gxtempname asking for becoming an admin.
                              PS i already said that i changed my mind. I dont want to join a clan which its players dont want me. Already said that above. CLISE THIS TOPIC
                              It's her decision to vote and u can't judge it, also don't make it worst to lose your chance to be in our clan.
                              About helping, i would suggest you to help in main chat as our members cannot see pms.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Masters [M]

About this Group

This group is for anyone who's been accepted into clan M. If you want to be a part of this group you must post an application on the M clan section in the clan sub forum and of course get accepted.
                              Type: Moderated
                              Topics: 26
                              Comments: 361

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X