This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Next View Post
    Copier. You saw others said that so u decided to say same. I do help players but private. I mean not in main chat. PS i do help players but not always. Sometimes players ask for something i dont know. Or they ask in times im busy. Like when im racing. If i stop to write i will lose. Today i was about to break a race record but i stopped to help a gxtempname asking for becoming an admin.
    PS i already said that i changed my mind. I dont want to join a clan which its players dont want me. Already said that above. CLISE THIS TOPIC
    Maybe you need to control your attitude? And surely , youll be banned from applying again because you dont know how to respect a clan member. Actually i was thinking to take your side but no you dont deserve it.

Comment

I dont want to join a clan which its players dont want me.
      Well, that's not totally true. Me and Northwest even gave you a chance to reapply after only 20 days on your previous application.

Oh right, and another thing, if you ever make any further applications (In general, not only on [M] clan), expect both a "Yes" and a "No". Your attitude is mainly why you got denied on your previous application here on [M]. Don't expect to get accepted immediately, you're basically applying to either get accepted or to know what you need to get accepted next time, being so stubborn won't help. Plus, We don't give you a "No" cause we hate you or whatever. You applied, that's our votes, you should cope with it.

CLISE THIS TOPIC
      Alright then, Denied, you may reapply on 28th February. TOPIC CLISED!!!
      Last edited by PotatoWasTaken; 28-01-16, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Masters [M]

About this Group

This group is for anyone who's been accepted into clan M. If you want to be a part of this group you must post an application on the M clan section in the clan sub forum and of course get accepted.
      Type: Moderated
      Topics: 26
      Comments: 361

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X