X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reprot Meox.xoxo[M4] aimbot

He has not missed any bullets . I am sure this is aimbot

After watching this over and over again I think that he's using aimbot, his shots were all direct to the head (where most of the aimbots hit).

Comment

Nah, He's not using aimbot, He have a really good skills in DM.. I've dueled with him a lot of times and i can assure that he's not using aimbot. Yeah, I know it is weird when a player kills another without missing any bullet but that doesn't means that the player is using some hack, I'm not too good in DM but i also have that luck of do not miss any bullet sometimes.. It's just skill and sometimes a bit of luck

0:04 he shot 2 times and only hit 1
      0:06 he shot 3 times and only hit 1

So he didn't hit all the bullets after all
      Last edited by Bengi; 07-07-16, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Skills bruh!

Comment

These are called SKILLS, please don't fake report ppl who is really good, just because you don't like them or something. I find this useless, sorry for replying in this board since its not my business
          I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

Originally posted by [MM]Snickers View Post
            These are called SKILLS, please don't fake report ppl who is really good, just because you don't like them or something. I find this useless, sorry for replying in this board since its not my business

I never talk or quarrel with him . I posted this video not because of hatred or anything else . I just want to clarify everything. Is aimbot ?

Comment

Originally posted by Biersack View Post
              Nah, He's not using aimbot, He have a really good skills in DM.. I've dueled with him a lot of times and i can assure that he's not using aimbot. Yeah, I know it is weird when a player kills another without missing any bullet but that doesn't means that the player is using some hack, I'm not too good in DM but i also have that luck of do not miss any bullet sometimes.. It's just skill and sometimes a bit of luck

0:04 he shot 2 times and only hit 1
              0:06 he shot 3 times and only hit 1

So he didn't hit all the bullets after all

Original video can clearly see him completely accurately target shooting . I can not post the clip on youtube with good quality . If you want to see original video download and enjoy it

http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3...ml&h=MAQEI9q1I

Comment

Please don't double post, it's not allowed, and yes I understand your only reporting but I see 0 in the video that hes aimbot hes just doing c bug the other player couldnt take his armour off.
                I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

These are clearly skills because he is an experienced C-Bugger who knows how to throw his bullets, this means that he knows where to shoot them. Also the movements of his opponent are way too easy to catch.

Comment

Sorry for posting here. You should have gone to an admin to complain, since they are more experienced at finding aimbotters. Posting in a public area is not a good idea since the person you reported could be alerted and remove any possible hacks. Anyway about your video, I think it is aimbot since he is not aiming directly at the opponent yet is somehow hitting all shots correctly to the head. However I would need more clips to judge it before jumping into a conclusion.
                    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

First of all, this is not the correct section to report hackers or rule-breakers, if you want to do so, you can do that here.

Now going directly to the point, I don't really think that's an aimbot to be honest, I mean, Meox.xoxo is really a pro cbugger, I never dueled with him, but I've seen him dueling many times and it's clear that it's actually skills not aimbot as you claim it to be, and no, I am not siding with him because he's my clan-mate or anything, it's just that it's clear the skills from aimbot, it MAY seems aimbotting, but it's not really an aimbot, that's my own point of view.
                      Last edited by Ahmed34; 07-07-16, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Just /report ig.. If you think he's aimbotting.

Comment

As Eliteus said, There are boards, sections and threads for everything, you came to the wrong way, AND This isn't aimbot, aimbot shouldn't mess any bullet, and he/she messed up 3 bullets, Watch in slow mode, you'll see.
                          Stay low, Go fast.
                          Kill first, Die last.
                          One shot, One kill
                          No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Locked. feel free to report this player at the correct section.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

M4

About this Group

Clan M4
                            Type: Public
                            Topics: 327
                            Comments: 2411

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                            X