Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have seen that you are very active, and in some certain cases help me , your skills in battle are good and although they say that you are never helping someone , but for me that error can fix you a great member of Gx server and why I tell you to move on and you are lucky, for me you have a positive vote and give you a YES!

Good luck in your post to enter the clan

Comment

A rulebreak sir Guzi_Uy Allen could you expline my RB...? I was allways respecting the rules!

Comment

I'm annoying you, OMG.

[19:56:11] <Next[M4]> (81) why everyone is ignoring PMs xD

[19:56:26] <OsmanX> (114) you're anoying!

[19:56:47] * PM sent to OsmanX (ID:114): really?

[19:56:51] * PM from OsmanX (ID:114): yeah!

[19:56:54] * PM sent to OsmanX (ID:114): you're not helping yourself

[19:57:18] * PM from OsmanX (ID:114): you're realy make me mad yesterday.

[19:57:47] * PM from OsmanX (ID:114): and btw you're anoying don't pm me!

[19:57:59] * PM sent to OsmanX (ID:114): it's my decision and i can go to forum and say that you'rea asking me to vote

[20:00:02] * PM from OsmanX (ID:114): I don't need you're votes i am mad cuz you say i am inactive.

I wanted to say: /r whtvr if you're active or not, you're not respecting, you're quiet i don't see you helping or anything.
        [20:00:37] * Sorry, OsmanX (ID:114) does not wish to be disturbed by you... please stop PMing (your PM was ignored).

[20:00:40] * PM from OsmanX (ID:114): i did practice 2 months evry day to finally apply for this clan and u say i am inactive.
        Also disrespecting other's decisions won't help either, Stop resisting, This won't help at all, and make sure that you'll never get my Positive vote even for next application,
        Stay low, Go fast.
        Kill first, Die last.
        One shot, One kill
        No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

it has been speculated a lot about you, I want this thread is left open by an anonymous tipster has a video where you are breaking one of the most important rules, i will show you in future .

please leaders of the clan wait this app

Comment

Told yaa all ready don't need it NEXT

Comment

Originally posted by OsmanX View Post
              Told yaa all ready don't need it NEXT
              How the how you don't need votes, how the hell would you be accepted without them? Think before posting.

Note: we don't need Rule-breakers, misbehavior, rude players in our clan, you better change, you must change a lot.
              Last edited by Next; 09-07-16, 09:57 PM.
              Stay low, Go fast.
              Kill first, Die last.
              One shot, One kill
              No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

I said, i don't need you're vote. you like to piss of other players (includeing me!) that's why i don't like you. and that's why you're makeing this bullsh**'s i am a rude.. and that stuff. you don't even know me. soo.. doo you're self a faver shut up.

we don't need Rule-breakers, misbehavior, rude players in our clan, you better change, you must change a lot.

i am suprized you didn't add at this post i am hacker. Now i beacome a rudeplayer. wow.. ) realy.. next -.-

Comment

Bad behavior. Even you still disrespecting our members & Rules breakers one thing if you're accepted in m4 then I'm ready to leave it i'm not ready to let someone like you to join us m4 only accept skilled player which they have goos behavior lets called them perfect ones.
                  He won't shut up I'm know you very well we was friend and our relationship broken cause you been so rude to me added to that the continuous breaking rules.
                  Let the leaders took the right decision. Better to give up on joining m4 osman.
                  Something m4 members doesn't know that you have more than account on gamerx
                  -Tunisia <3

Comment

Originally posted by OsmanX View Post
                    I said, i don't need you're vote. you like to piss of other players (includeing me!) that's why i don't like you. and that's why you're makeing this bullsh**'s i am a rude.. and that stuff. you don't even know me. soo.. doo you're self a faver shut up.

we don't need Rule-breakers, misbehavior, rude players in our clan, you better change, you must change a lot.

i am suprized you didn't add at this post i am hacker. Now i beacome a rudeplayer. wow.. ) realy.. next -.-
                    How the hell do you say to me to shot up. you can't shot me up, You're not in a higher rank or level than me, you're just a bad player trying to join a perfect clan, 100% Sure that you'll not be able to join us, Yes, You're a rulebreaker, not because i saw it but because my clan mates said so, and i trust my clan mates, And i want to say that you're trying to ask Manuel to accept you in-game, and that was by a fail from you, i don't have the Log but i remember that you wrote this:

.pm 49 i have 9 pos and 7 neg"" Or something shows that you asked Manuel to accept you because you have positive votes more than Negative.

I totally agree with MrCapo[M4], i'm ready to leave M4 if you were in. OsmanX,
                    I have nothing to add, for now.
                    Stay low, Go fast.
                    Kill first, Die last.
                    One shot, One kill
                    No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

My vote will be changed.

We don't want fights between members so my vote it's a no

Also i want to clear some things to MrCapo and Next, This thing about "i will leave the clan if he joins" Shows a childish attitude in both of you.. You are free to leave the clan whenever you want but it would be nice if you leave for a good reason and not because you don't like some clan member or someone who will join it.

As you know if the leaders see that he don't deserve to be in the clan the player can be immediately expulsed, If you have a problem with a member or an applicant you can talk with the leaders or captains and show them those chat logs via PM.
                      Last edited by Bengi; 10-07-16, 01:27 AM.

Comment

My vote is changed as well, I thought you were a good and decent player but now I got the info that you're rulebreaking and insulting members of our clan and others... this is the way you want to get accepted here? No from me, find another clan to rulebreak.

Comment

You may reapply on August 13th.
                          DENIED

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

M4

About this Group

Clan M4
                          Type: Public
                          Topics: 327
                          Comments: 2411

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                          X