X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never see you in-game. No

EDIT:
    Originally posted by UltraZ View Post
    Next, I am in Holiday me and NeuroX, so I don't have the Laptop, So I can't join but you can ask Wolqy, Anyone before going the holiday I am joining some races as I can
    If you're on a holidays then why did you apply now? You could've applied when you're active enough
    Last edited by TinaRex; 11-08-16, 11:39 PM. Reason: adding something

Comment

Hey M4 members, if he doesn't even meet the requirements, why the hell you give him a yes?

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
        Hey M4 members, if he doesn't even meet the requirements, why the hell you give him a yes?
        Because it's ok to let the racing requirement slide as it's the only requirement he doesn't meet, especially that he was a member before, why did he got accepted in his old application if he didn't meet the requirements in the first place? if we took it in that way, he wouldn't have joined the clan before, correct? also, there are lots of applicants which doesn't meet the requirement but they still get accepted in the clan despite not meeting all the requirements.
        Last edited by Ahmed34; 13-08-16, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
          I don't know, but recently, i have noted that Anyone joins M4 and anyway, A lot of players wear M4 tag without any permission and they're not even mentioned in the member's list. i will talk with the leaders about that.

Originally posted by Ahmed34 View Post
          Because it's ok to let the racing requirement slide as it's the only requirement he doesn't meet, especially that he was a member before, why did he got accepted in his old application if he didn't meet the requirements in the first place? if we took it in that way, he wouldn't have joined the clan before, correct? also, there are lots of applicants which doesn't meet the requirement but they still get accepted in the clan despite not meeting all the requirements.
          None should join M4 while he doesn't meet ALL the requirements, Many players got denied because of this Requirement, If he was an old member, he must meet the new requirement as all other players.
          Stay low, Go fast.
          Kill first, Die last.
          One shot, One kill
          No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Due to bad behaviours, 0 contribution to the clan and be recently banned for breaking the rules and advertise, you can't join us.

DENIED

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

M4

About this Group

Clan M4
            Type: Public
            Topics: 327
            Comments: 2411

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X