Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by MrCapo; 17-06-16, 03:54 AM. Reason: I'm Active.
    -Tunisia <3

Comment

• Nah yo, we stayin in contact too!!! Not just you and Lorsi! (I'll PM you stuff)
      But seriously though, just like Lorsi, we lost a huge part of our squad, now you, we just lost another huge part. It really sucks to be honest that it had to turn out this way but I guess everything happens for a reason but unfortunately we can't do much about it. I guess this is what life is, it throws shit at us and we got to move on. Soon the whole squad gonna be gone, leaving me alone and my tiny bit of humor here is also only because of you guys and even that'll be gone. I still remember those times last year hanging out with you in /l 69 looking down into the spawning area. Anyway good luck with your stuff, and we'll definitely keep in touch!
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ariana_Grande View Post
        A few of you already knew that I left the community yesterday. Regardless, for those who didn't know, I decided to leave since too many of my friendship are gone, and I don't want to play anymore as there won't be anything fun. I will only feel bad, and I'm sure nobody would enjoy feeling this way. I joined this server in January 2015 as far as I remember, just so me and persil could have some fun together. Hopefully I met some amazing people, but the sad part is that most of them left or are leaving now. GamerX has been an amazing experience for me, I will never forget it. I enjoyed getting to know some players personally, but now it's time to say my farewells, I will miss every single of you. I don't wanna leave this community beeing sad, so right now I just keep in mind all of the amazing moments I spent here. But before leaving, I would like to thank all the players I felt close to:

*Mike, I'd like to thank you for your attention, for all the things you told me. I hope we'll keep in touch as we planned
        *Eliteus and Burned, even though I didn't understand everything you said with persil because of references etc... you are still some amazing people, and we shared some really great moments with the 2 7 squad
        *CoCo, the best friend I had in gamerx, but he already left long time ago
        *Enjoythenoise, one of the people who always agreed with me, we often used to have endless conversations. On a more serious note, I will really miss you, you were one of the funniest player I could have ever met. Sadly I think it's the end of our friendship since I doubt we'll stay in contact as you never talk ):<
        *Jan_Nissan, a really nice and trustable person, it was very nice to know you, and yeah I will miss you too. Hopefully we send messages via skype =)
        *Beer, I will never forget when we used to stalk and kill persil, it was really fun to play with you
        *LorSimon, well even though we stay in contact, I will miss playing with you here, I will always remember the great moments I spent with my husband

I surely forgot a lot of people, sorry if I did, but anyways I will miss you all
        I will still be here checking the forum, and maybe in some years I will visit you guys to have some news, but I'm still not sure about it. I wish you all the best in GamerX, have fun and goodbyes !

We will keep up the contact and it was very nice to know you to. Good luck with your life and farwell :'(

Comment

A few of you already knew that I left the community yesterday. Regardless, for those who didn't know, I decided to leave since too many of my friendship are gone, and I don't want to play anymore as there won't be anything fun. I will only feel bad, and I'm sure nobody would enjoy feeling this way. I joined this server in January 2015 as far as I remember, just so me and persil could have some fun together. Hopefully I met some amazing people, but the sad part is that most of them left or are leaving now. GamerX has been an amazing experience for me, I will never forget it. I enjoyed getting to know some players personally, but now it's time to say my farewells, I will miss every single of you. I don't wanna leave this community beeing sad, so right now I just keep in mind all of the amazing moments I spent here. But before leaving, I would like to thank all the players I felt close to:

*Mike, I'd like to thank you for your attention, for all the things you told me. I hope we'll keep in touch as we planned
          *Eliteus and Burned, even though I didn't understand everything you said with persil because of references etc... you are still some amazing people, and we shared some really great moments with the 2 7 squad
          *Enjoythenoise, one of the people who always agreed with me, we often used to have endless conversations. On a more serious note, I will really miss you, you were one of the funniest player I could have ever met. Sadly I think it's the end of our friendship since I doubt we'll stay in contact as you never talk ):<
          *Jan_Nissan, a really nice and trustable person, it was very nice to know you, and yeah I will miss you too. Hopefully we send messages via skype =)
          *Beer, I will never forget when we used to stalk and kill persil, it was really fun to play with you
          *LorSimon, well even though we stay in contact, I will miss playing with you here, I will always remember the great moments I spent with my husband

I surely forgot a lot of people, sorry if I did, but anyways I will miss you all
          I will still be here checking the forum, and maybe in some years I will visit you guys to have some news, but I'm still not sure about it. I wish you all the best in GamerX, have fun and goodbyes !
          Will miss you as well here. Even if we didn't had a talk for a long time. Take care about yourself, hope to catch you soon here once again!

Take care about yourself and good luck with everything !

Comment

• See you someday stalker

Comment

• Goodluck with your future Grande!
              *StarBoy*

Comment

• Sad to see that another awesome player is leaving our community... It was fun to play there with you Ariana_Grande! Hope you will be back again and Good Luck on your life!

Comment

A few of you already knew that I left the community yesterday. Regardless, for those who didn't know, I decided to leave since too many of my friendship are gone, and I don't want to play anymore as there won't be anything fun. I will only feel bad, and I'm sure nobody would enjoy feeling this way. I joined this server in January 2015 as far as I remember, just so me and persil could have some fun together. Hopefully I met some amazing people, but the sad part is that most of them left or are leaving now. GamerX has been an amazing experience for me, I will never forget it. I enjoyed getting to know some players personally, but now it's time to say my farewells, I will miss every single of you. I don't wanna leave this community being sad, so right now I just keep in mind all of the amazing moments I spent here. But before leaving, I would like to thank all the players I felt close to:

Bye Ariana
                  I always stand out,
                  So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

• Bye god bless you have a good one! enjoy the time!

Comment

• Hi all, i'm back to be active and i miss you all my friends, and i'd like to open a new page, after long time ago without being active, i'm back now as my old activity, i know that i said i won't join, but i actually didn't say that, i said that i'll join the game very often, but i changed my mind, and i deleted that Post, Happy to see you again

#Next
                      Stay low, Go fast.
                      Kill first, Die last.
                      One shot, One kill
                      No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

• Welcome back Next. And goodbye Ariana Grande have a nice time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Next View Post
                          Hi all, i'm back to be active and i miss you all my friends, and i'd like to open a new page, after long time ago without being active, i'm back now as my old activity, i know that i said i won't join, but i actually didn't say that, i said that i'll join the game very often, but i changed my mind, and i deleted that Post, Happy to see you again

#Next
                          Welcome Back

Comment

• Welcome To The Server Once Again Next And Adriana We Will Miss You

Comment

• Originally posted by Domination
                              Nancy; The first person that talked to me back in November, I think you said something like ''I WANT YOU, I WANT YOU IN MY CLAN'' hahahaha, then I accepted and changed my name with the ''[AS]'' clan, good times with you girl. You're a great person and I hope you have a great life in the future.
                              Don't know why you're leaving, but that sucks tbh. ;-; You were the first person in gx whom I felt free to talk with and spent time with, like you became my close friend in few days and that was just amazing. Damn, I still remember when I pmed you that lol, you were a pretty funny guy, and having you in my first clan was literally so fun. I was like ''he's definitely a cool guy with cool c-bug :>'', haha.
                              I am not gonna forget your ''omg c-bug's'' and '':v's'' ofc and thanks for teaching me c-bug <3. Gonna miss you real bad.
                              It's really sad to see that you're leaving gx, but whatever, can't stop you either , so good luck with your irl stuffs and girlfriend. *:v.png*
                              Take care.
                              Last edited by Nancy; 09-06-16, 06:32 AM.

[Trusted Player Overd0se (ID:17)]: shut up nancy u have no feelings

Comment

• Originally posted by Domination
                                Well, I don't really know what's happening but I think I've made mistakes, mistakes I only know. I'm not going to play much SA-MP by now, or I'll maybe leave it, all I can say is that I've passed many good moments with people in here and I think this server is one of the greatest in SA-MP history.

SPECIAL THANKS TO:

Eliteus; Great guy, funniest player I've met here and really helpful. Really thank you for giving me advices of how to be TP (even tho I didn't reach lvl 2 xD), you're a great player and I hope you get promoted to admin!

Nick/StackedPizza; Well, this is maybe the only guy with Eliteus and Nancy that didn't thought I was cheating the first time I played here, great guy and it was a pleasure for me playing duels with you, good luck!

PotatoWasTaken; Ah... one of the cuttiest and funniest persons I've met here, I enjoyed our time and all I have to say with you is... :v

Nancy; The first person that talked to me back in November, I think you said something like ''I WANT YOU, I WANT YOU IN MY CLAN'' hahahaha, then I accepted and changed my name with the ''[AS]'' clan, good times with you girl. You're a great person and I hope you have a great life in the future.

remi; For being a great admen <3 (give him level 9).

Toxic_Ro; For making me change my old asshole attitude.

Well, I think that's all I have to say. Maybe I'm forgetting players but I'm about to go sleeping, I wish the best for every player who plays in this server and it was a great, great time with you guys.

As I said before, I'll play much less and then I will leave SA-MP.

That's all I have to say by now and I again, wish you nothing but the best to everyone here.

Regards, EETFUK/Domination/BusTedzZ/Infernu$/That guy that seems to be using auto c-bug.
                                Bye bye! :vvvvv

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X