This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kakashi View Post
    inactive for some days because my laptop fan is broken and i cant join the game unless if i want to burn the cpu :3
    lol, haha hope to see you soon brother

Comment

• Inactive for a while.(Dunno how much time it will take)
      Got to handle some things IRL.
      take care and have fun
      Peace&Love

Comment

• Inactive for a year
        cya the next summer ❤❤

Comment

• Originally posted by Chiron View Post
          Inactive for a year
          cya the next summer ❤❤
          Cya Chiron! Your friends will miss you, and good luck

Comment

• Inactive for some months because irl problems and exams
            byee.

Comment

• Won't be able to be seen around for 2 weeks.
              the 2 7 squad

Comment

• Going on a lone worldwide trip soon, going to be inactive from the game. est around 2 months

Comment

• Originally posted by Payrle View Post
                  Going on a lone worldwide trip soon, going to be inactive from the game. est around 2 months
                  Enjoy the travel Payrle C: <3

Comment

• Inactive for 2, 3 or more days... My PC is getting fixed again and need to earn some money to bring it to my home again

Comment

• Originally posted by Force View Post
                      Inactive for 2, 3 or more days... My PC is getting fixed again and need to earn some money to bring it to my home again
                      See you soon brother, "Need to earn money" Do you work too? or planning to do work? lol
                      I said this because as far i know you are quite young and student so now whats this xD
                      Last edited by Muaaz; 06-11-17, 08:20 PM.

Comment

• I do haha and I Will be 17 in this 19th xd

Comment

• Originally posted by Force View Post
                          I do haha and I Will be 17 in this 19th xd
                          woah you work too xD that too in just 16 it's still a bit young xd i had no idea about it because the way you use to play etc xD it shows like #Nolifer xD no study/work or something xD.

Anyways brother good luck get your PC fixed and come soon, your pc needs some good tuning i guess xD it gets in problem very easily and in very short time hehe see you soon
                          Last edited by Muaaz; 06-11-17, 09:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Payrle View Post
                            Going on a lone worldwide trip soon, going to be inactive from the game. est around 2 months
                            Have a mad world tour ma dude!
                            Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

• I'll be inactive for how many days due to school big activities and my skill on overall weapon user was lost . so i need time and space to practice .
                              ill be back soon .

Comment

• Leaving SAMP permanently, to be honest the amount of fun which this server gave to me, other servers were couldn't and still not able to do so, I had spent plenty amount of time here and seriously neither one second passed without fun, Especially in exams it's became even more fun playing gamerx, I'd like to thank all the people here for creating that tremendous amount of fun but some of 'em took place in my brain so that I'd love to mention there in here. Nick (I'm for sure can't remember his name properly) introduced me to different kinds of bugs actually taught this noob properly. Robo_N1X for creating bloodcell's joke, Lolo a best part time friend to spending a time along and thanks for assigning a new name "redo" and also for giving her best opinions about some mapping objects, SawnOffGirl for polishing this Sawnoffboy skills in sawn off even though she didn't like to play by sawn off, Golden eyes and his besto bro (forgot his name perdon) for spending their best time with me, Kazko loving his rocko-style that how he prefers suicide then getting killed by someone else, a special thanks to Stefan for letting me be a robber (in cops and robbers event) and also for considering his time to reply on my tp application, and big thanks to ALL OF GAMERX admins and players for giving a good time, Good luck for your future.

(Sorry if anyone name isn't mention here to be honest the names which I've forgot to mention worth's more, mentioning here then the names that'd already been mentioned.)

When wearing a bikini, women reveal 90 % of their body... men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X