Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to in-active for 1 month due for a reason i cannot tell, see you soon guys

(Replying on my smart T.V )
    GIVE ME MY CAMERA, MOM -_-

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliteus
      Okay guys, you guys may or may not know that I had mock exams a month ago (trial public exams-not real). I did not get good enough grades to be able to get into the universities I applied for. I need AAA to get into Bristol university, however I ended up with BBA, my parents got notified through email from the school and now I have 4 months for REAL exams. I MUST do well or I have to end up on the roads of cold England. So I am going to be hardcore fucking all my books until it gets into my brain and I get the grades I want to get into university. So I will be off for 4 months, away from fucking with all of you .
      Anyway, I'll poke my head into SAMP to see what's up every now and then.
      Peace
      A little bit late but good luck my running dawg from the streets!

You'll pass your exams I'm sure, you made a good choice, I'll pray for you !

Comment

Okay guys, you guys may or may not know that I had mock exams a month ago (trial public exams-not real). I did not get good enough grades to be able to get into the universities I applied for. I need AAA to get into Bristol university, however I ended up with BBA, my parents got notified through email from the school and now I have 4 months for REAL exams. I MUST do well or I have to end up on the roads of cold England. So I am going to be hardcore fucking all my books until it gets into my brain and I get the grades I want to get into university. So I will be off for 4 months, away from fucking with all of you .
        Anyway, I'll poke my head into SAMP to see what's up every now and then.
        Peace
        GOOLUCK MATE WITH YOUR EXAMS!I KNOW YOU ARE GONNA ACE IN YOUR EXAMS!
        Will miss you xD
        *StarBoy*

Comment

• ok buddy have a great day and hope u pass all your obstacles with great power
          wishing u best of lck!

Comment

So my original plan was to NOT come on at all, but I just can't get my head to not come on. It's almost like my daily routine. So I will come on but not as much as always.

Regards

Eliteus
            It's nice to listen that we will see you everyday ^^.
            "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

• Inactive.

Dear gamerX,

I wanted to say that i'm gonna be inactive for 1 to 3 months. I will be back for sure but school is more important for me. I hope you will have a great time without me. I will be active on the forum for sure.

Nissan out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan_Nissan[M] View Post
                Dear gamerX,

I wanted to say that i'm gonna be inactive for 1 to 3 months. I will be back for sure but school is more important for me. I hope you will have a great time without me. I will be active on the forum for sure.

Nissan out.
                Gonna miss u bro :c ... Goood Luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan_Nissan[M] View Post
                  Dear gamerX,

Nissan out.
                  BB Nissan! Have see you ingame again... And good luck in real life,nissan!

Comment

• I'm going to a vacation today and coming back after 4 days (Sunday's night) will miss ya all i hope i come fast .
                    "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

• Hello guys, I just wanted to inform that I'm not going to be active at all anymore. I'm pretty busy with my gym stuff & school, so I'll try to join time to time.

Cheers and have fun y'all

Comment

• Not forever, I'll just be hmm semi active? Yeah, it sounds better.

Comment

• I gonna inactive for a long time this year , it's because I've a busy daily life (College's things need to do)
                          I am SORRY , I think I'll back each month for once ..
                          \(0.0)/ MaxSafy ~
                          o.O.o Allen ~
                          (~0.0)~ Robo_N1X

Comment

• Originally posted by Bab3 View Post
                            I gonna inactive for a long time this year , it's because I've a busy daily life (College's things need to do)
                            I am SORRY , I think I'll back each month for once ..
                            good luck!
                            Stay low, Go fast.
                            Kill first, Die last.
                            One shot, One kill
                            No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

• I will be inactive infâme bcz i have some exams but when i finish thème sûre i will je active.

Comment

• I deleted the last posts as it started to get off-topic and useless. Please stay on the topic from now on.

Also, that's a stupid joke to do, and it's not the right place to do it.

Comment

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X