This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old account

Ok so I registered in December 2013 and had a decent account since it is now 2015 I decided to try and start playing here again since I havn't played samp for a good while. I was wondering if an admin could check if I have any account still registered or if all the old inactive accounts were deleted if so can I restart with a new account?.
    http://gamerxserver.com/signatures.p...ig=signature18

I am not an Admin but as I can see are your accounts: aN]MonsTeR] and aN]MonsTeR]17 still registered here

Comment

Originally posted by Beer View Post
      I am not an Admin but as I can see are your accounts: aN]MonsTeR] and aN]MonsTeR]17 still registered here
      ِAs beer said, your accounts are still exist.
      If you forgot your password. just request a reset for password here:
      http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...-Reset-Request
      Stay low, Go fast.
      Kill first, Die last.
      One shot, One kill
      No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Only problem is those arn't really my accounts, only thing I remember was around December 2013/January 2014 this server had upgraded to the newest version of SAMP and when I tried logging into my account it wouldn't sign me into my old account, I can assure you I have more than just 4 kills and 19 kills since in this profile I have proof of a 50 killstreak+ hence why I was wondering if those accounts stats could be returned, there was around 7/8k kills on it with around 1k deaths.

Comment

check name :3
          Last edited by [FB]Thien; 16-10-15, 04:24 AM.
          https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/12106906_117539145270024_454127732360159425_n.jpg? oh=8dd204abc68c0486b6d5689208f0a303&oe=568F82CB

Moderator: Signature is too big

Comment

don't comment vietnamese here kids .. Ngu hoc = Stupid or idiot

Comment

Originally posted by [FB]Thien View Post
              - ngu học
              I though you was saying something helpful in Vietnam but please don't comment words like this (in vietnam).
              PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Back from a 1 week trip in France, and my problem has still not been answered by any admin of any sort.

Comment

We are sorry, we havent found your account in the server data, the results that found were only aN]MonsTeR] and aN]MonsTeR]17 as mentioned by Beer, and it's a clean stats (only a few kills and deaths).

It seems that your account was deleted by an Admin, but i don't have the logs since that (my logs starts from 4th june 2014 since my pc was repaired). It would be good if you send us a screenshots of your stats, not your killstreak, and please upload it to tinypic.com or imgur.com so we can see clearly the stats that you had before, don't upload to this forum as it will result small image like your signature, which even an ant cant even read it.

Your account is probably got deleted as you requested or you were banned but then unbanned by starting a new account. Either that, there was no database incident (so all accounts were fine) around that time, we also never delete inactive accounts if the name is not going to be used.
                  KVIrc User

Comment

I don't have any other source of pictures, as I deleted everything very old, since it is now nearing Decemember 2015 I would hardly keep screenshots from December 2013 of SAMP for this long. The killstreak is the only proof I have and it shows that I did have more kills than I have with the current accounts you found of mine in the data base. And yes I was banned after I searching back it was by Admin Adrenaline but it was only a temp ban and no talk of deleting my account was mentioned. And I do remember that the version of SAMP did change at this period and that some sort of account problem did arise and hence there was a need of asking an admin to restore your old account which by my recognition I did. I also played with Coco who before was not an admin but now is. Also my signature is my main account and you can just manage to see that for my kills there is around 4 numbers but if you check my stats of accounts in datebase there would be only 1/2 numbers. I don't know if anyone could try and make my signature bigger, I tried to but it makes it blury after a certain point. I also didn't play alone here, I played with Norluu and his name was like aN]Norluu]17 or around that, also my name in the datebase could maybe show up as aN]ProSkillz, but I am pretty positive that my main account stats are in my signature I just need someone to make it larger without the stats becoming blury.

Comment

Alright so i remembered the database incident on February 2014 (not in january) that was causing all offline player stats being set as daan_deurloo's stats, then it was using a backup on November 2013, which is probably the first time you registered there, so i guess this is what causing the problem.

It looks like you joined after that incident, but seems you didn't ask to restore the stats on that time.

Admin adrenaline said that he remembered you had about 4k+ kills, we could restore you the following stats:
                      Level 4+:
                      - Trusted Player Status (if you have)
                      - Kills & Deaths
                      - Admin Kills
                      - Money
                      - Banked Money
                      - Cookies
                      - Cakes
                      - Biscuits
                      - Icecreams
                      Level 8+:
                      - Time spent in game
                      - GOOs found
                      - Races won
                      - Event points
                      Since Admin Adrenaline knows more and he is level 8 admin, it's better if you ask him. While i'm gonna search the logs for the correct stats.

For your password, i've resetted it, try to check your Private Message Inbox.
                      Last edited by Robo; 26-10-15, 04:53 AM.
                      KVIrc User

Comment

Alright so I have asked Adrenaline and also have done everything needed via pms, and I will wait for you to try and put back my old stats and also thank you for the support.

Comment

Alright bro, whenever you are in-game just type Adrenaline or message me on irc would be much better so i can hop ingame and set ur stats just one thing be completely honest and we wont have any problem

Comment

I have been returned my stats, thanks to Adrenaline and Robo for the help.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X