Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GameMode] Drift Race

Info:
    in this kind of races, When you drift? you will get Drift Bonus. it looks like normal race. i mean you write /join to join it, and follow checkpoints, but not fastest racer wins, who gets most Drift bonus will win this race, also there will be "Drift record holder" as he will be the best drifter in the race, with highest amount of drift bonus.

Rules and Exceptions:
    i excepted Some of bugs may be abused to win this race so i thought about it

1. Avoiding Checkpoints and drifting away to get Bonus, This will be the first bug will be used to win and break the record, so i think that the player must not collect any Drift bonus if he was going away from the checkpoint, i mean, when you get closer to the checkpoint, you will be able to collect drift bonus, but when you're going far, You will not collect any Points.

2. Using Different kind of vehicles,
    Players may use different vehicles which is good drifters like Elegy, Infernus... etc. so the vehicle must be CAR, and Only ONE CAR TO ALL RACERS. And car will be chosen by Track maker.

3. Using Walls as a help to get more Points, Players may hit walls to keep their cars on the track, they will not be able to hit walls, i mean, when you collect "Example" 1000 Points in raw, then you hit a wall you will lose all your last points in raw, but if you collected 1000 points then continued racing normally, and when you have no currently Points captured, nothing will be lose from your score.

4. /LCP, Players may use Last checkpoint Captured to restart from last Checkpoint they captured, but when they use it, they will not be able to Collect Any Drift Points, Ex:
    You used /lcp Command to teleport to last checkpoint captured, you will not be able to collect any Drift points until capturing next Checkpoint.

5. Checkpoints must not be closer to each others, so players can collect more Points.

6. /pt2 Pop back tires will be not be useful in this race, ONLY if it's enabled by track maker, as it helps players to Drift better, Example:
    Sorry, this command is not available in this race.

7. Long/Short Drift,
    Only Long drift will help you to get Drift Points, Long drift with High Speed gives you x2 bonus.

8. Bad Drift Vehicles.
    Some vehicles in GTA SA Don't support drifting, this kind which the car is Going using front Tires, Those are not allowed to be used in this race.

9. Cars must not be able To touch each others,
    like in normal races and /rt

About
    Text will be shown when Race starts as"

DRIFT Race "<RaceName>" created by <Creator>...
    Drift Race Holder is <PlayerName> within of <DriftAmount> Drift Points...
    Total Checkpoints <CPs>. Distance <Distance>.
    Vehicle: Infernus (/v infernus)

You can watch some drift videos to learn more.

Thanks for reading, i hope you like drift to like this idea
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

Originally posted by Next View Post
    Info:
    in this kind of races, When you drift? you will get Drift Bonus. it looks like normal race. i mean you write /join to join it, and follow checkpoints, but not fastest racer wins, who gets most Drift bonus will win this race, also there will be "Drift record holder" as he will be the best drifter in the race, with highest amount of drift bonus.

Rules and Exceptions:
    i excepted Some of bugs may be abused to win this race so i thought about it

1. Avoiding Checkpoints and drifting away to get Bonus, This will be the first bug will be used to win and break the record, so i think that the player must not collect any Drift bonus if he was going away from the checkpoint, i mean, when you get closer to the checkpoint, you will be able to collect drift bonus, but when you're going far, You will not collect any Points.

2. Using Different kind of vehicles,
    Players may use different vehicles which is good drifters like Elegy, Infernus... etc. so the vehicle must be CAR, and Only ONE CAR TO ALL RACERS. And car will be chosen by Track maker.

3. Using Walls as a help to get more Points, Players may hit walls to keep their cars on the track, they will not be able to hit walls, i mean, when you collect "Example" 1000 Points in raw, then you hit a wall you will lose all your last points in raw, but if you collected 1000 points then continued racing normally, and when you have no currently Points captured, nothing will be lose from your score.

4. /LCP, Players may use Last checkpoint Captured to restart from last Checkpoint they captured, but when they use it, they will not be able to Collect Any Drift Points, Ex:
    You used /lcp Command to teleport to last checkpoint captured, you will not be able to collect any Drift points until capturing next Checkpoint.

5. Checkpoints must not be closer to each others, so players can collect more Points.

6. /pt2 Pop back tires will be not be useful in this race, ONLY if it's enabled by track maker, as it helps players to Drift better, Example:
    Sorry, this command is not available in this race.

7. Long/Short Drift,
    Only Long drift will help you to get Drift Points, Long drift with High Speed gives you x2 bonus.

8. Bad Drift Vehicles.
    Some vehicles in GTA SA Don't support drifting, this kind which the car is Going using front Tires, Those are not allowed to be used in this race.

9. Cars must not be able To touch each others,
    like in normal races and /rt

About
    Text will be shown when Race starts as"

DRIFT Race "<RaceName>" created by <Creator>...
    Drift Race Holder is <PlayerName> within of <DriftAmount> Drift Points...
    Total Checkpoints <CPs>. Distance <Distance>.
    Vehicle: Infernus (/v infernus)

You can watch some drift videos to learn more.

Thanks for reading, i hope you like drift to like this idea
    First before I say anything just have to address that there aren't many people interested in drifting/racing on this server. Like on average like 3-5 people join out of like 60-150 players so I doubt this will do any better.

Your bugs
    1) This concept won't work out people can hover around near one checkpoint and drift in circles rather than going far off. Soo yh no.
    2) Isn't a bug but yep agree that it should be the same vehicle or I don't mind if players can pick any vehicle they want.
    3) You know what I was thinking about this rule and you know what it's just a really bad idea. What if you hit the wall accidentally? I think everytime you shit the wall you lose 50 points which should be easily gainable.
    4) Okay I don't really care if this command exists or not because it's basically not a race. It's just there for no reason. The real reason of this 'gamemode' is to get drift points.
    5) You mean the closer the more drift points they get. Mm nice, can't wait to drift around one checkpoint repeatedly. Great fun mate.
    6) Kay mate
    7) oh so instead of going on circles around one checkpoint I should instead drift in an oval shape around the checkpoint. Even more great fun mate.
    8) Kay
    9) Kay
    Kay
    Oh that's all. Mm yh no I don't support this. Maybe you could just not make it a race. Maybe you could just make it an gamemode where you you drift all you like and the better the drifts are the more points you get. But that'd be pretty hard to detect and would need some hardcore scripting. So nah lets just stick to races.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

This is not a Race/Drift gamemode.
      Some races here needs drift without drift it will be hard to get into the checkpoints.
      Also the players who drift good can be counted on fingers, as Eliteus said, the players won't be interested in joining the race. There are servers that have Drift Bonus but the gamemode is Race/Drift have no events/DMing only you can kill people in minigames. If you hardly want Drift Bonus go to one of these servers. Our Race system is excellent no need for Drift Bonus.
      Last edited by Dodo; 17-02-16, 09:11 PM.
      "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

So Next, I saw the post which you deleted. Bro that video link you gave me has no relevance to this event apart from the drifting. It was a video of a twat riding his car drifting with it thinking he a big man. Seriously though explain what you mean by sending that video?
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
          So Next, I saw the post which you deleted. Bro that video link you gave me has no relevance to this event apart from the drifting. It was a video of a twat riding his car drifting with it thinking he a big man. Seriously though explain what you mean by sending that video?
          i readed your first post above, i understand that you didn't understand whole my idea, so i posted a video to show you more about what i meant, but i deleted it because it had Hack Download links and other Server IP.
          and because what you said in number 5. i mean, you wont drift around 1 checkpoint, you will simple drift collecting the checkpoints. Just like i showed u in the video. and i said that Checkpoints must not be closer to each others cuz i don't want the players to abuse /lcp.

EDIT: Maybe i don't get your english, can you tell me what's the mean of "kay" ? is it Okay?
          Stay low, Go fast.
          Kill first, Die last.
          One shot, One kill
          No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

No brother, you said this event depends on the drift points and not whether you complete the race or not. So about my point 5, it still stands because I don't need to collect checkpoints because the point of this gamemode is to get more drift points which can be accomplished without crossing all checkpoints. About your second point, making the checkpoints closer won't affect it because I could still be drifting around one checkpoint making drift points. Also, no, your video did not show any checkpoints, it showed a twat driving randomly in his car unless I didn't pay attention and there was somehow checkpoints. About my English, I am typing fine mate, and yes "kay" means "okay". A simple google search could've answered this question of yours. Thanks for telling me this by the way, I will try use more fundamental English here. That's why instead of saying "Nah bruh" at the start I made it very easy for you and used the literal meaning.
            Last edited by Eliteus; 17-02-16, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Not needed as some players are not good at drifting and they didn't join the server just to drift around. They might like to race (just like the Vietnamese players) so this isn't needed.
              PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
                No brother, you said this event depends on the drift points and not whether you complete the race or not. So about my point 5, it still stands because I don't need to collect checkpoints because the point of this gamemode is to get more drift points which can be accomplished without crossing all checkpoints.
                You see? you didn't even understand my idea,
                You you will race normally like normal races, but to win, you must collect the highest amount of drift points.
                Example:
                Player A and Player B
                Player A won in the first position in Drift Race with 1982 Drift Points.
                Player B won the drift race with 2091 drift points.

you see?
                You will follow the checkpoint with drifting collecting the checkpointS. You wont just drift around one Checkpoint or you don't have to collect highest Drift Points and win in first position to win the race. actually, Positions are useless in this race kind.

Thanks
                Stay low, Go fast.
                Kill first, Die last.
                One shot, One kill
                No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

I like how you presented your suggestion and it might have taken a long time.
                  But not everytime , the hard work comes to success.
                  I have a very honest opinion about this suggestion. Almost , all the players don't do drifting at all. They are happy at normal races and i don't think this drift race should be added.

Comment

Example:
                    Player A and Player B
                    Player A won in the first position in Drift Race with 1982 Drift Points.
                    Player B won the drift race with 2091 drift points.

You will follow the checkpoint with drifting collecting the checkpointS. You wont just drift around one Checkpoint or you don't have to collect highest Drift Points and win in first position to win the race. actually, Positions are useless in this race kind.
                    Your clueless mate. You didn't make your example clear in the first place. But even with your example, this event is pointless- it's just like a race, also has many bugs anyone could misuse.

Comment

Originally posted by [_Price_] View Post
                      I like how you presented your suggestion and it might have taken a long time.
                      But not everytime , the hard work comes to success.
                      I have a very honest opinion about this suggestion. Almost , all the players don't do drifting at all. They are happy at normal races and i don't think this drift race should be added.
                      You trusted players do not like anything. i don't mean to offend,
                      Too many players are drifting, and most of players using Elegy to drift, and there're many Races maps just for drifting like those with Elegy, i don't know what makes you think that players don't like to drift?
                      Stay low, Go fast.
                      Kill first, Die last.
                      One shot, One kill
                      No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Too many players are drifting, and most of players using Elegy to drift, and there're many Races maps just for drifting like those with Elegy, i don't know what makes you think that players don't like to drift?
                        Okay, we can wait till people in different levels start responding. I don't think the responses will be any different though.

Comment

Well i think this idea isnt much good, Simple races are much better i think.

Comment

Who told you that we (trusted players) don't like anything? We are just giving you feedbacks about your suggestion. As price said, "all the players don't do drifting at all." Well that's true. I don't see drifters ingame, i mostly see racers ingame and most players aren't good at drifting.
                            Last edited by Nick; 18-02-16, 07:27 PM.
                            PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

What are Trusted Players?
                              Trusted Players are players have extra commands only. We got our status because we are trusted to admins. We only have some extra commands no more. We are not admins aswell. We trusted players are normall players. Everyone have his opinion, we didn't discuss to say NO or bad idea.
                              You shared your suggestion we share our opinions. That's all.
                              EDIT:
                              Okay guys all what i said was about why do you think that all players wont like this idea, That's all i meant, nothing else, and i didn't say that you are not allow to share your opinions. its just you're saying that ALL PLAYERS WON"T LIKE THIS IDEA.

(Trusted Players: They are trusted to admins, but they can't talk on behalf of the other players...
                              Want to share your opinion? feel free to do so, but do not talk about "all players" what makes you sure about that?
                              Okey, wait for the thousands players to reply on your thread and give their opinions.
                              Last edited by Dodo; 18-02-16, 11:38 PM.
                              "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X