No announcement yet.

[GameMode] Drift Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay guys all what i said was about why do you think that all players wont like this idea, That's all i meant, nothing else, and i didn't say that you are not allow to share your opinions. its just you're saying that ALL PLAYERS WON"T LIKE THIS IDEA.

(Trusted Players: They are trusted to admins, but they can't talk on behalf of the other players...
    Want to share your opinion? feel free to do so, but do not talk about "all players" what makes you sure about that?
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post
      Want to share your opinion? feel free to do so, but do not talk about "all players" what makes you sure about that?
      Ayo homie listen, only these 3-4 TP's spoke for others and left it at that. I actually took into consideration each of your points and told you what was wrong about them and quite frankly the points I made were valid. So despite all that, I'd like to tell you I am a Trusted Player and I actually stuck to the point instead of speaking for everyone so stop generalising all TP's to each other. Stick to the point now, and admins? Y'all may delete the above conflicts as it's off topic to this suggestion.
      Last edited by Eliteus; 19-02-16, 12:27 AM.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

all the players don't do drifting at all.
        False.

First before I say anything just have to address that there aren't many people interested in drifting/racing on this server. Like on average like 3-5 people join out of like 60-150 players so I doubt this will do any better.
        False.

If you hardly want Drift Bonus go to one of these servers.
        This is actually not a good reply

This is not a Race/Drift gamemode.
        False

because the point of this gamemode is to get more drift points which can be accomplished without crossing all checkpoints.
        He didn't mean that.

also has many bugs anyone could misuse.
        Bugs everywhere (for someone who doesn't know much about bugs)

If you want to know more my post, first stop debating about your status here. If not then this thread will just get ignored anyway.
        (Try to delete your own posts by yourself if you think it's off-topic).
        Last edited by Robo; 22-02-16, 06:21 AM.
        KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
          False.
          False.
          This is actually not a good reply
          False
          He didn't mean that.
          Bugs everywhere (for someone who doesn't know much about bugs)
          If you want to know more my post, first stop debating about your status here. If not then this thread will just get ignored anyway.
          (Try to delete your own posts by yourself if you think it's off-topic).
          1) Actually nope, This is true (I can't drift for shit therefore not ALL) ✔
          2) Prove this please ✔
          3) He's quite right even if it doesn't sound all "happy" and "good" for GX ✔
          4) No comment because Race/Drift is part of the mode ➖
          5) What did he mean then - expand... ✔
          6) Someone who doesn't now much about bugs eh? Well people learn eventually. Not like it's not going to spread. ✔
          7) I can delete mine I doubt the other would delete theirs and thats why there are 'admins' (Yay!) who can delete posts if they are out of topic. Coool. ✔
          Last edited by Eliteus; 22-02-16, 09:16 AM.
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
            2) Prove this please ✔
            4) No comment because Race/Drift is part of the mode ➖
            5) What did he mean then - expand... ✔
            6) Someone who doesn't now much about bugs eh? Well people learn eventually. Not like it's not going to spread. ✔
            7) I can delete mine I doubt the other would delete theirs and thats why there are 'admins' (Yay!) who can delete posts if they are out of topic. Coool. ✔
            Actually, i totally agree with Robo_N1X right now, after seeing his post, even if this is negative for my Suggestion.

At least, there's who understands
            Stay low, Go fast.
            Kill first, Die last.
            One shot, One kill
            No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

It's written "all players" that means everyone "don't do drifting at all", this is means nobody, no one ever drifting normally/seriously because "not at all". There actually people that do driftings, so this is false.
              2) Prove this please ✔
              You want to prove this even you didn't provide a valid data/proof, we are the same that just see from our point of view, not based on the real data, however i did saw them that came here just to drift, even in old times i got friends that likes racing and drifting, his name was Soo, he made clan [DKM] which is Drift King Master. Even there are admins and other players that do. (Like TochA which you probably never meet, in this time is now another person like Jobu_Janes). Since this can't be a data/fact, you can however ask them if you didn't believe me.

It's not bad at all, it is also nothing against in gamerx, drifting is also makes you happy and you can actually do it manually in game. You even believe that Race/Drift is part of game mode of GX (in point #4), sooo i don't think it's right.
              Except RP features like people mainly suggested like "buy car" which would be normal for such comment.

- expand... ✔
              The progress, drifting at same place wouldn't count... This can be calculated from distance to between checkpoints.
              Not like i'm saying that you don't know bugs. But here bugs is everywhere, it's just not bug yet because we haven't think/know of it.
              Bugs is like something that we don't expect from the system, but if we always find it as our expectation and never yet found something wrong, then we don't think there is bug. I can take back my words if you had experience on creating this system programmatically where you already found the bugs and it will be very difficult to fix.
              Therefore it can be routinely fixed, this is what a developing progress called, much updates often brings bug fix, if a developer chosee not to try since they are afraid of a bug, then they will never make it.

Perhaps a little word i missed for those people, "please ". Yes it's really cool that if Trusted Players helped the 'admins' job on their own stuff.

Originally posted by Next View Post
              Actually, i totally agree with Robo_N1X right now, after seeing his post, even if this is negative for my Suggestion.

At least, there's who understands
              Please don't mind, i'm just aware of new roller effects that make this board little differences, since it is also give advantages and disadvantages, sometimes you have just to follow and accept it. I'm also bit confused that this effect acts like interview of ideas while it's not even in the role.

I can see that most of your suggestion are being hated, either you hated them or they hated you.
              But i can't deny the fact that "there still people wants it", it's YOU! the thread starter, you had the idea because you wanted it, so words like "no players need/want this" is just wrong.

But seriously, i came to this board to help and support the idea for the server, not to questioning them that makes an endless discussion where you wont change your negative vote. I just basically tell them if this can be made or not, and gives more better idea how it could be done when i asked them, at the final it's none of my decision. So yeah you (Next) don't need to be scared to person like that because i can still understand what you are trying to say.

Back to the topic, i think this has been suggested before if i'm not mistaken. It's true that making drift detection is difficult but possible, since server has no full control on the vehicle that is being driven by the player, more likely fail/loss due to bad sync, a simple but not perfect can still be made. I've saw other server where you get money bonus from drifting, even if i didn't drift at all due to limited methods in the scripting. So that's my reason why i don't really support this idea.... But still this is not a bad idea, only haters would says that. Who knows this can be made as expected!?
              Last edited by Robo; 22-02-16, 07:15 PM.
              KVIrc User

Comment

It's written "all players" that means everyone "don't do drifting at all", this is means nobody, no one ever drifting normally/seriously because "not at all". There actually people that do driftings, so this is false.
                I don't understand what you said there sorry however if you look back you said 'false' to a statement that claimed that not everyone can drift. This in fact is true because seeing by the responses seems to show that.
                You want to prove this even you didn't provide a valid data/proof, we are the same that just see from our point of view, not based on the real data, however i did saw them that came here just to drift, even in old times i got friends that likes racing and drifting, his name was Soo, he made clan [DKM] which is Drift King Master. Even there are admins and other players that do. (Like TochA which you probably never meet, in this time is now another person like Jobu_Janes). Since this can't be a data/fact, you can however ask them if you didn't believe me.
                I will try prove this when I'm free over a span of probably 4-5 hours I will make a table on how many races took place and on that table it'll also say the amount of people who joined it. I will write back on here if I am unable to do this (Imma lazy ass ho xDD) or if the data contradicts and infact if lots of players join the race. Also I don't really understand how you went onto Tocha and Jobu and people. But don't bother explaining the point here is I will try prove my statement from earlier.
                It's not bad at all, it is also nothing against in gamerx, drifting is also makes you happy and you can actually do it manually in game. You even believe that Race/Drift is part of game mode of GX (in point #4), sooo i don't think it's right.
                Except RP features like people mainly suggested like "buy car" which would be normal for such comment.
                Actually the part where you said drifting makes us happy - That's actually dependent on the person - some may like drifting and some may not, we can't speak for everyone here like the others have done earlier. I did agree that gx was a race/drift server however looking back I take it back, GX is only 'DM, Stunts, Racing, Freeroam'.
                The progress, drifting at same place wouldn't count... This can be calculated from distance to between checkpoints.
                This was not made clear by Next either way. He said there'd be 2 winners (1st for winner who completed the race and 2nd for most drift points)- like what is the point in that?! I don't want to bother winning the race when I can also become a winner by drifting in one place around a checkpoint.
                Not like i'm saying that you don't know bugs. But here bugs is everywhere, it's just not bug yet because we haven't think/know of it.
                Bugs is like something that we don't expect from the system, but if we always find it as our expectation and never yet found something wrong, then we don't think there is bug. I can take back my words if you had experience on creating this system programmatically where you already found the bugs and it will be very difficult to fix.
                Therefore it can be routinely fixed, this is what a developing progress called, much updates often brings bug fix, if a developer chosee not to try since they are afraid of a bug, then they will never make it.
                I'm pretty sure if the 'event help' for this 'event' was opened up it'll say that there'll be two winners. When a player sees that the second winner is for the drift points, I am pretty sure he'll concentrate on the drifting to get points. Either way, I don't think extremely bugged events should be used anyway. See we're doing the guessing game here where your assuming people won't find out about the bugs 'periodically'. But we can't be sure about this! Also what about in the long run?
                Yes it's really cool that if Trusted Players helped the 'admins' job on their own stuff.
                Guys am I trippin' and just don't understand this or does it truly not make sense? I think you mean "Don't remind an admin to do their job, they can do it on their own" - My response is it's not wrong to remind admins what to do if it's just a suggestion. If you noticed, I said 'Admins, y'all may...'. Do you see guys see the word "may" - yehh just a suggestion - You can just respond with 'deleted' or 'Nah not off topic, carry on'. But we're again going off topic here -_-
                I can see that most of your suggestion are being hated, either you hated them or they hated you.
                But i can't deny the fact that "there still people wants it", it's YOU! the thread starter, you had the idea because you wanted it, so words like "no players need/want this" is just wrong.
                But seriously, i came to this board to help and support the idea for the server, not to questioning them that makes an endless discussion where you wont change your negative vote. I just basically tell them if this can be made or not, and gives more better idea how it could be done when i asked them, at the final it's none of my decision. So yeah you (Next) don't need to be scared to person like that because i can still understand what you are trying to say.
                It's really ironic, we 'Trusted Players' are the ones who got allegations of hating on every suggestion when we didn't start sh*t. He responded to Intersteller (Price at the time) saying that TP's hated on every suggestion but this is simply not true, Interstellers response was polite and kind. Is that the response he should get?! Anyway we, TP's aren't hating on anyone or anything, to be frank we question a lot of Next's suggestions as they simply aren't well thought out for example his Killing Spree suggestion- it's not well explained justified, doesn't reflect on what benefits it'll bring and just says it's annoying. Where did you get the idea that we hate Next? Matter of fact I f*ckin love Next's videos they're interesting and hilarious. If you see my first response you'll see I responded appropriately to each of his points and at the end told him why I disagreed and what could be done in order to improve it. This is NOT hate. Maybe my tone in text sounds harsh, I explained to many admins that I'm not a kind person and I often come off as arrogant. It's just my tone and I'm like this to everyone apart from friends irl and ig. I can't change that sorry, I've been raised in harsh areas and parents aren't exactly the kind type either.

Back on topic like you said, I don't think this should be a race, infact it should be in an arena where like you said "You drift and get points" and you lose points everytime you crash onto the wall and other players and/or jump out in which case you respawn and start from 0 drift points. If you don't understand just take Mario kart as an example - you know battle mode? Yes? Well you know coin runner? Yes? Well it should be like that except here you don't collect coins but instead you earn drift points depending on the angle, bearings and distance in which you travel. Agreed or have any changes to make?

EDIT: Holy sh*t this is like a f**king essay! So long!
                I wrote this all on my phone. I need to rest my hand. Don't respond back with another essay please, or I won't respond until I actually can be asked
                Last edited by Eliteus; 22-02-16, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Im down with this
                  Seems like an excellent idea
                  I have quite a few mates from few years ago who loved drifting
                  They would love to come on and play if they have the opportunity to do drift racing here

I would have probably asked something like this here and there but since you already have, gg
                  Anyways, good idea
                  Would love to see this IG

Comment

I won't read all of this above my post, but i wanted to say something about what i read here about average players, who apparently "don't know how to drift" or they "don't like to do it". On GamerX every weapon bug were not allowed before, which in those times didn't seem to be a problem as many players didn't know how to use them and we could still do these bugs while dueling, then this rule were deleted and guess what? Everyone now have to c-bug or else you will get owned on events/deathmatches, and even the newbies who join with generic nicks know how to cbug and 2-shots properly right now (not all of them, but mostly of them do i believe). My point is, knowing how to drift or not, we all can learn to do it. Plus, just like allowing weapon bugs brought a lot of a/d players and real dm players back then, i think making an ''event/race'' like this, can bring new players to this server, as drifting in samp is not something uncommon.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathBeatZ View Post
                      I won't read all of this above my post, but i wanted to say something about what i read here about average players, who apparently "don't know how to drift" or they "don't like to do it". On GamerX every weapon bug were not allowed before, which in those times didn't seem to be a problem as many players didn't know how to use them and we could still do these bugs while dueling, then this rule were deleted and guess what? Everyone now have to c-bug or else you will get owned on events/deathmatches, and even the newbies who join with generic nicks know how to cbug and 2-shots properly right now (not all of them, but mostly of them do i believe). My point is, knowing how to drift or not, we all can learn to do it. Plus, just like allowing weapon bugs brought a lot of a/d players and real dm players back then, i think making an ''event/race'' like this, can bring new players to this server, as drifting in samp is not something uncommon.
                      I don't want to learn to drift for a sake of one event. I want learn weapon bugs as it's not for one or two events, it infact is beneficial for the whole freeroam game. They both aren't to be compared. Plus drifting doesn't give as much benefits as weapon bugs do.

Comment

Ye, as deathbeatz said and also, the Drifting community on samp is really huge, back till 2012 there used to tons of servers for the purpose of drifting, now the activity level dropped cus all of em are hardly ever active since quite a few moved to the new games and all, but I`m sure there`s many people who would like the concept of drifting, and many people who already are drifters who would like this alot.

And who knows, maybe, just maybe, this drifting might take a bigger turn in the gamer x community, might bring more players because certainly nobody can say that there are people who go server to server looking for a place where they have drifting and where they can find drifting buddies

Gamer X community is already pretty friendly, making friends here is pretty simple, and drifting is a pretty large component of GTA San Andreas, the GTA`s from them onwards did not have the built in feature of drifting, so I`m PRETTY SURE there`s quite a few people who wanna drift around with some buds

We can do it

Ii ne

Comment

Who knows eliteus, there might be people like you in gamer x, who aren`t too familiar with the concept of drifting in gamer x, or correct me if im wrong you might already know about it, but maybe you might like it so much, make some new friends, have good experiences in some drifting events if they come along that you might propose onwards for more and more events until it becomes a component, could be
                          could be
                          amirite?

Comment

Originally posted by Ayako View Post
                            Ye, as deathbeatz said and also, the Drifting community on samp is really huge, back till 2012 there used to tons of servers for the purpose of drifting, now the activity level dropped cus all of em are hardly ever active since quite a few moved to the new games and all, but I`m sure there`s many people who would like the concept of drifting, and many people who already are drifters who would like this alot.

And who knows, maybe, just maybe, this drifting might take a bigger turn in the gamer x community, might bring more players because certainly nobody can say that there are people who go server to server looking for a place where they have drifting and where they can find drifting buddies

Gamer X community is already pretty friendly, making friends here is pretty simple, and drifting is a pretty large component of GTA San Andreas, the GTA`s from them onwards did not have the built in feature of drifting, so I`m PRETTY SURE there`s quite a few people who wanna drift around with some buds

We can do it

Ii ne
                            I just want to say GX is not a Drifting server, my statement from earlier another day was wrong. Also this event isn't about chilling around and drifting, you could do that in freeroam. This event is about a race to which I disagree with. Read my essays final paragraph before 'edit:' that will work but the whole drifting/race event is a jumble.

Ayako ayako ayako, bro your going off topic with the whole 'build a community" topic. Yeh you can go build a community if you want but remember, like I said so many times, gx isn't a drift server. Maybe you could ask Matite to add drift into the Gamemode area in the samp client. Btw don't double post, use edit.
                            Last edited by Eliteus; 22-02-16, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Why do you have to stick to the whole idea of ''gx isn't a drift server''? why its so bad to make a gamemode where people who actually LIKE IT can join and have fun? If you don't like you can just stay away from it? Just like i do with derbies, sumos and such, i dont like them and i dont join them. We are talking about the server, not your personal likes i believe? I just can't agree with your argument at all, elitius.

I don't want to learn to drift for a sake of one event.
                              Again, this is not ''ElitiusX Server". =)

Comment

Eliteus, I think you're getting the wrong idea of this whole suggestion
                                And those are things which I'm telling you to convince you since over here you're one of those posters that is frequent and people will probably see more of, so I'm trying to convince you about the idea of how one event can lead on to many things

Also, even if it isint a drift server, whats the harm in having the feature in it? I mean we have the drifting feature embedded in it, the server and the owners will be happy if more people play, and many people will join, I can guarantee if this drifting event further extends, look at the bigger picture instead of just the instant rebuke you can give

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X