X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Suggestions I Have

Hi there, there are some suggestions I want to share with you

1. Event Type :
    It's just similar to Seige event.There will be two teams name as KILLERS and DEFENDERS.There will be a GENERAL(whose colour is yellow) and will be auto-selected. KILLERS need to kill general and DEFENDERS need to protect him/her. There will be a time(300secs or more) in which KILLERS need to kill the general. If the KILLERS fail to kill the general within 300secs or more than DEFENDERS will win the event and If the KILLERS kills the general within 300secs or more than the KILLERS will win the event
    NOTE : If there are only 2players who have joined the event then the event will be automatically ended.
    The player who kills the general will get the prize(1or2 event point(s)).

2. Players Objects :
    My second suggestion is that, there is a limit of POBs (350POBs at a time), this is so annoying because if You'r making any stunt area or any event in which you need more than 350 POBs than I can't complete it (It's really really annoying).So, What do you think about it?

3. Health Suggestion :
    My third and last suggestion is that, if a player kills another player, Then the player who killed that player will get the health(50HP).
    Example: If player1 and player2 are fighting and player1 killed player2 then the player1 will get 50HP as he killed player2.

Hope you understand my English :P
    Thanks for reading
    Regards : IrfanXp
    Last edited by ScaryGhost; 13-04-16, 10:47 AM.

1st idea sounds like "Protect The President" game, but you know that not all players that join an event understand their roles, if newbies are chosen to be the "general" the game might end quickly as they don't have idea what to do.

2nd idea, i think this was suggested before and it was probably denied. Let me explain you again the reason.
    SA:MP allows up to 1000 objects only (no more) for the server to create... This number means 500 global objects and 500 per-player objects. Streamer plugin are a dynamic object based on player objects.
    Currently, allocation numbers for player object are 350 player objects + 150 streamed objects. If we lower more this number for player object, you will have difficulty to see admin streamed object in a distance while streamed in. Having this number below 500 is good as some clients experienced crash to their game when there are more than 500 objects being created in the game. Numbers of allowed objects in the past are 400 objects (including server or perplayer object), where the limit was only 150 player objects and for admins were 300 player objects. So, this 350 numbers are actually high enough than before. Learn how to use object efficiently, and learn how to optimize them, since the game has limit which server cannot increase it anymore unless SA:MP gives it.

3rd idea, i disagree on this, in GTA, you fight and kill someone normally, not as a vampire. This will decrease the real death match challenge, makes it not a fair fight anymore. Perhaps you want to suggest an event/minigame where you can play as a vampire (takes blood/numbers of HP from target after hitting/killing).

So -1 for these suggestions.
    Last edited by Robo; 13-04-16, 11:37 AM.
    KVIrc User

Comment

1 idea : The General will be automatically chosen from the players who have upto 500+ scores
      and in the situation that there are only three players and the both have 500- scores then the general will be the highest scores in three of them
      2 and 3 idea : Agree

Comment

One question: This event was inspired by the game Counter Strike ? Because there is a stage with the same idea of ​​game

Comment

LOL NO -.-
          I just have got idea about 4months but as I was inactive didn't posted.
          and I don't play CounterStrike

Comment

Originally posted by IrfanXp View Post
            Hi there, there are some suggestions I want to share with you

1. Event Type :
            It's just similar to Seige event.There will be two teams name as KILLERS and DEFENDERS.There will be a GENERAL(whose colour is yellow) and will be auto-selected. KILLERS need to kill general and DEFENDERS need to protect him/her. There will be a time(300secs or more) in which KILLERS need to kill the general. If the KILLERS fail to kill the general within 300secs or more than DEFENDERS will win the event and If the KILLERS kills the general within 300secs or more than the KILLERS will win the event
            NOTE : If there are only 2players who have joined the event then the event will be automatically ended.
            The player who kills the general will get the prize(1or2 event point(s)).

2. Players Objects :
            My second suggestion is that, there is a limit of POBs (350POBs at a time), this is so annoying because if You'r making any stunt area or any event in which you need more than 350 POBs than I can't complete it (It's really really annoying).So, What do you think about it?

3. Health Suggestion :
            My third and last suggestion is that, if a player kills another player, Then the player who killed that player will get the health(50HP).
            Example: If player1 and player2 are fighting and player1 killed player2 then the player1 will get 50HP as he killed player2.

Hope you understand my English :P
            Thanks for reading
            Regards : IrfanXp
            1st: Already suggested. search for "Kill The Boss" in advanced search and you'll find it.

2nd: Robo_N1X has explained everything above, PS if you want to make your stunt map, you can cut it to multiply parts, like when you reach 350 objects, save it then delete it, then start making new objects and start when you finished before.

3rd: the worst idea i've ever heard, then those who like to make killin' streak will not die, they'll kill noobs nearby them to get health,

Negative for all
            Stay low, Go fast.
            Kill first, Die last.
            One shot, One kill
            No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X