Army Spawn Zone | War Spawn Zone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robo_N1X
    Also to be fair with other classes, make medic class to be able to heal people, add more ambulances, and remove their guns, replace that mp5 pickup with health pickup, medic should be able to use /healme at lower price... /jp is lower price for army , add more luxury cars to rich spawn and everytime player is in rich spawnzone it gives them +$10000 per minute, and if any new player spawn as this, they get $500000 instead of $50000, not like Hobo class, they would get $500 only and less cars, bar girl class should be given more beers and strippers, fireman class should be able to spawn /fe and more firetruck instead of cars, including the chopper for rescue, farmer spawn should be moved to a farm, not in a station, worker class should be given more big cars, cement trucks than just monster truck, add back the rhinos in army spawn that was used in old version of gx, and done, we are back to GamerX TDM era...
    Beside that Police & SWAT should functionally as how like in cnr, so everyone has wanted level if they are making riot around...

oh almost forgot about clucker, maybe you sell foods...

I know you said "you as a newbie", too many newbies got spawn classes wrong as they think it's TDM, well thats' the gamerx fault tho :\

EDIT: For other people going to laugh, this is not a sarcasm.
    You always success to impress me with your sense of humor, Whatever, i totally support your suggestion,, yeah what about hydras on the /mas in the army class?
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
    X