This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trusted Player Apeal

The principal thing that motivated me to apply for this position is that I need to complete a favor, and I'm going to explain it:
    When I first joined this server, it was with clan wars purpose I didn't know anything about it. Of course I knew how to register and few commands since I was in another community as a part of management but then I left that community to be around here and lead my clan in this community. Then I started to join /events and I felt this server was awesome, the first event I joined was CTF - Ship and I realized how skilled are some players. Anyway, let's not go off topic, when I was trying to teleport somewhere else I didn't know how to do it and I asked in the main chat, something surprised me out and it was that A LOT of players answered me. I felt very thankful when they did so I did the command and it worked out, after a few time I asked for another command and guess what? They answered me too. GamerX have something that another communities don't have, REAL and HELPFUL people. I know I made some mistakes, I accept it, everyone make mistakes sometimes but I everyday try to fix them.

-EarthNeptune

Hello! i will first say welcome to gamerx. You seem likea new player so far therefore you don't seem ready to be a tp despite you application doesn't meet the requirements, i'd like to advise you read this before you post next time

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...BEFORE-POSTING

good luck!

Comment

Please use the correct format next time and make sure you meet all of the requirements.

You may reapply in November, 2016.
      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X