Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a no from me too, reasons are above. About how active you are we don't really know because you all think that "active" means to be online for long time IG, but that's wrong. To be "active" means to help players that needs help and to report rulebreakers, about how much active you are i can't say anything as i'm not admin (they can judge about this) and i think all my clan mates shouldn't think to vote someone about how much "active" he is. That's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
      It's a no from me too, reasons are above. About how active you are we don't really know because you all think that "active" means to be online for long time IG, but that's wrong. To be "active" means to help players that needs help and to report rulebreakers, about how much active you are i can't say anything as i'm not admin (they can judge about this) and i think all my clan mates shouldn't think to vote someone about how much "active" he is. That's all.
      yes i do. and that's right. active is joining the game for long time. so others know me and how am i?
      That's "active"

EDIT"
      You mean i'm inactive? really? i don't think so. i see you whenever i join the game. i see you all time. i see you as active player. why don't you? because you just play and hangout. u don't care about others. that's why you think i'm inactive.
      PS: i may get accepted if i post a TP application now. but i keep this to another time! and why wouldn't i get accepted for Masters clan?
      Last edited by Next; 08-01-16, 08:44 PM.
      Stay low, Go fast.
      Kill first, Die last.
      One shot, One kill
      No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post
        PS: i may get accepted if i post a TP application now. but i keep this to another time! and why wouldn't i get accepted for Masters clan?
        I doubt you will get accepted after coming back one week ago. After huge inactivity lmao. But whatever you think...
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

TPs' apps have nothing with our clan apps, just pointing

Comment

Actualization: I had another conversation with Potato after the last posts and we have decided to deny the application, but, as it was a controversial application and hard to decide within the clan members, we shall give you a shorter time of 20 days (instead the normal 1 month time) until you can reapply again.

You may reapply in January 28th
            Last edited by Pacific; 08-01-16, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Masters [M]

About this Group

This group is for anyone who's been accepted into clan M. If you want to be a part of this group you must post an application on the M clan section in the clan sub forum and of course get accepted.
            Type: Moderated
            Topics: 26
            Comments: 361

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X