Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inactive in game (active in forums irc if there is wi-fi in hotel)for 1 week as I am going to Jammu Kashmir Today and it would be a lot of fun. I will post the pics after I come back
    [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
    [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

• Going to be inactive due to school, but i'll try to be active on irc and forums.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghost_[99] View Post
        Going to be inactive due to school, but i'll try to be active on irc and forums.
        Good luck and Come back soon.

Comment

• Laptop in warranty, inactive some days.

RMS's youtube channel

Comment

• Originally posted by RMS View Post
            Laptop in warranty, inactive some days.
            I want to see you in game but good luck with your laptop

Comment

• I will be inactive from April - Juny for job purposes. I will miss you all boobs, i can be online in-game till 31/03/2017.

Note: I already started being inactive earlier because i was in job phases & i went a trip to my Village and there's no internet cafes or network connections. I didnt even bring my laptop so i would like to say good luck to all boobies around here . I can be active in forum but when i find netcafe i will try to join in-game till 31/03.
              Last edited by AlexM; 26-03-17, 03:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexM View Post
                I will be inactive from April - Juny for job purposes. I will miss you all boobs, i can be online in-game till 31/03/2017.

Note: I already started being inactive earlier because i was in job phases & i went a trip to my Village and there's no internet cafes or network connections. I didnt even bring my laptop so i would like to say good luck to all boobies around here . I can be active in forum but when i find netcafe i will try to join in-game till 31/03.
                Sad to see you in-active zombie Good luck.

Comment

I will be inactive from April - Juny for job purposes. I will miss you all boobs, i can be online in-game till 31/03/2017.

Hope to see you soon sista! ;_;

Comment

Hope to see you soon in-game mr.boobs <3 take care noof

Comment

• I'm going to inactive upto April 20. Due to some exams.. Also not in my hometown, going to New Delhi for some issues.. This time i need to really work hard for exams.. So I'm going to stop my gaming upto April 20.. Cya!

P.S: I will also not active at forums and IRC. If i get any free network at some famous places means i can use forums.. So i'm trying for that!
                      Last edited by Krrish; 29-03-17, 05:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krrish View Post
                        I'm going to inactive upto April 20. Due to some exams.. Also not in my hometown, going to New Delhi for some issues.. This time i need to really work hard for exams.. So I'm going to stop my gaming upto April 20.. Cya!

P.S: I will also not active at forums and IRC. If i get any free network at some famous places means i can use forums.. So i'm trying for that!
                        ohh bro .. good luck with your exams hope to see you soon in-game

Comment

• Originally posted by Krrish View Post
                          I'm going to inactive upto April 20. Due to some exams.. Also not in my hometown, going to New Delhi for some issues.. This time i need to really work hard for exams.. So I'm going to stop my gaming upto April 20.. Cya!

Good luck with your exams and take care dude.

Comment

• Inactive for: 1 week
                            Reason: Going to Czech Republic
                            Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
                              Inactive for: 1 week
                              Have a safe journey fella!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
                                Inactive for: 1 week
                                Have a nice travel sir! And take care

Comment

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X