Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with your opinion, I saw many people doing that, but they are free to do whatever they want.. its hard to see how your old friend have changed like that... but you have to deal with it like I did in the past..
    If a TP only want to have admin status... it sometimes happens because they think they are higher but the truth is that a Level 2 - Trusted Player.... is a NORMAL PLAYER just with a few more commands, its NOTHING, just a normal player.

I consider myself a lonely wolf, but everytime someone PM me or talk to me.. I think i always respond him nicely, or at least I try..

Comment

Easily you can ignore them and forget about fake friends. If TPs start acting like a very important person proudly and crappy things shows they're just kids, However game is for kids. I think I know you're talking about which TP, But he's a good guy never mind on him and enjoy your game.

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post
        They do, i've tested millions of trusted players, who were close friends to me, Now, when they became trusted players, they.... Scroll up and read please Of course levels and ranks don't make you the best, but they think they are, i'm not talking about all trusted players, at least there are people who appreciate friendships and friends. and why do you think that none thinks that he's better than me? i said that they think that they're better than me, i don't care if they are or not, i'm just talking about those reactions of being a trusted player, and i already said that TP is not that big, and it's not the right way to make us think that TPs are the kings of the server,
        and i already said that i'm not here to know if i'm right or not, you can tell me if i'm right, correct me if i'm wrong, or just ignore, you do not have a proof about that, so please, you're an admin, and OF COURSE Trusted players will treat you well, It's called "Interest" before writing this thread, i thought like a trusted player, all i want is becoming admin, so i can access to more features like Kicking, Making goos, events, races and more.
        I believe, know, see and sure that those trusted players have at least 1 or 2 friends from level 1, i got nothing more to say right now
        Then they are not real friends
        Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

• they like to munch admin booty (unwashed)
          • they change their behavior to level up
          • they're very keen to say "hi" to admins and other people of influence, while they ignore others. (also a level 1 thing)
          • they're fags
          • im the best
          • tps should die to make it an action of most TPs
          • nobody swags like me

Comment

First of all I think you're being a bit hypocrite because it's like you're talking about people with the status you ever wanted.

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...er-Application

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...er-Application

I'd do a long ass comment but I don't feel like doing it because it's a waste of time (my time), but let's go.

Next's comment:

They start Flaunting and not care to anyone, i have noticed this in my old friends, Someone "I don't want to mention him" we were normal friends, and we were in the same clan before, some clan i don't want mention it, he wasn't trusted player, we were friends and nothing bad was happened between us, then when he became trusted player, he said "somewhere" that he never saw me and things like that, he's not the only one, lots of trusted players are doing this, Flaunt, i don't know why, maybe they think that "trusted player status" are only for kings, and none is better than them, and they're "adults" or something like that, "adult" you know how the adults treat you when you were young, i'll never forget it, Now trusted players are acting like they're the adults and Normal players are children,
            Look buddy, the thing is that we (Trusted players) are not adults at all, trust me if we were adults we wouldn't be even playing this game. (If you're older than 45 and still playing this game consider yourself an adult) but the game tells it all "It's a +18 game", it's not for KIDS, but of course A LOT of them play it because it's fun (I include myself on it, I'm 15) but then you come with wrong facts saying that trusted players are just "flaunting".

What are we flaunting? Our MAGNIFIC SUPER SPECIAL green tp color? If you didn't notice we got this status because we were helpful and we're suppose to keep having our activity and keep helping people as we're those chosen for it.

You said that your friends changed when they got TP status, it doesn't mean TRUSTED PLAYER status makes you change, it means you got damn bad friends or not even friends, fake people is what you got and you can't generalize Trusted players just because you consider those who were your friends are not anymore.

Next's comment:

I've opened this thread, Not suggestion, Not asking if they're acting like that or not, i see, i know and i believe that everyone changes when they become trusted player, I'm not talking about one trusted player who i didn't mention him above, I'm talking about everyone,
            You're totally wrong, the only thing I consider someone change when he/she gets a TP status, is the maturity and I'm not saying that it changes AT ALL, I'm telling you JUST a bit, because we have to be a bit more mature in special cases. But as you can see you have to take things in calm, because we( TPs) are NORMAL players, you can't tell us that we've got "SPECIAL Commands" when the only interesting thing I find on it is that we can share cookies with people (we give them or at least try to do)

As I showed above you applied to TP status 2 times, got rejected both times and seems like you were really interested in becoming one of us, but then you said in your comment this: "when they become trusted player, I'm not talking about one trusted player who i didn't mention him above, I'm talking about everyone,"

If you're talking about everyone would you change? Would you consider that ALL OF US changed just because you think some of your friends are not being the sames as they used to be anymore?

I consider myself an active guy, and everytime someone ask for something I can see that A LOT of Tps ANSWER the questions newbies and even active players have, so where's your point that we are flaunting? And again, what would we flaunt? That we appear in /tps?

I know this is your opinion and you did this topic because you wanted to and I'm no one to tell you to don't but I consider your facts and your comments are 100 % wrong. I see everyday Tps playing in events, having fun together or with non tps, I see them doing works for the server like mapping or whatever, HELPING that's the most important thing and that's what we're for here.

Please don't think that I'm insulting you or anything and sorry if I'm being rude (if you think so I'm not being it) but you really need to understand that we (TPs) don't change or at least not ALL of us as you pointed in your topic. And if any of us changed, they didn't for a bad, they just wanted to be more MATURE and focus more in helping people or reporting which I don't consider wrong but in my side I play for fun, duels, events, and at the same time help so I can do both things atm.

Now, to finish this already your last comment:

I want all trusted players who came by this thread to listen to what i'm going to say: Ignoring, Flaunt, Not speaking with anyone and when someone PMs you, you reply with one word and never respond are not good for you, You're not admins yet, You're still trusted players, the level number 2 out of 9, Admins will think that it's false, Nope, you do because they're acting mature with admins, talking playing and everything, but with lower level than them? they think that Trusted Player is the best thing ever happens in life, LOL you're going wrong, They don't apply these actions to admins, because they're admins, The only way to become admin, but that mean not you should forget friends from registered players and ignore them "like rubbish" You're not successing with this, that's why i hate most Trusted Players, I'm not talking to those Trusted players who just came back from inactive only i already said that i'm talking about all Trusted players in the Server, and i'm not here to make you to stop acting like that, It's your life and you're free, i just want other Players who tested these actions to come and say if i'm right, or wrong, and please if i'm wrong, Currect me, The only one who never changed, No need to be good or bad guys, JPG and Sooll[A]imane, they're the only Trusted players who keeps the old friendships and everything and never forgets, i know They're inactive, but i wanted to mention them and thank them about everything, and other TPs,, Advice: keep yourself on your mature acts. and everything will be good, i'm not threaten anyone, Just an advice.

You're pointing out JUST your friends, it doesn't mean other TPs are like you said. I must said that yes, some of TPs want to be admins, and trust me being mature and helping people and reporting is a good way to keep that way on) BUT again you're wrong by saying ALL OF US want to do that, not everyone is equal in this kind of things.

Take me as an example, I'd not say NO if I get an administration position but I'm not dying for it and I'm not even in a way to get it for or something, I just play to have fun and I help newbies because as I said in my TP application, I'm giving a favour back because EVERYTIME I play, TPs keep helping people and they must.

If someone ignored you in PMs, or anything it's not our point so I suggest you to stop judging everyone because some of them stopped interacting with you. Trust me, no one is going to stop acting like they act or they way to be just because someone made a topic, the last thing I can say is that we thank you for your advice but please try to be more specific when doing a topic because you involved each TP and now you're doing wrong facts.

Have a good day.
            -Daylight (Trusted Player)

Comment

Originally posted by Burnedgrass View Post
              • they like to munch admin booty (unwashed)
              As if you don't like to munch on this fabulous butt...

Comment

Originally posted by Jafri View Post
                As if you don't like to munch on this fabulous butt...
                baby that's different

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
                  Easily you can ignore them and forget about fake friends. If TPs start acting like a very important person proudly and crappy things shows they're just kids, However game is for kids. I think I know you're talking about which TP, But he's a good guy never mind on him and enjoy your game.
                  First, yes, they're just kids, who are acting like that, Second. this game is for 18+ age but everyone is playing it( including me) Third: i'm not talking about one trusted player. Fourth, i didn't ask for a solution, if i want, i can be like them, never care for anything, Just like Trevor (GTA V) but i don't want this
                  Stay low, Go fast.
                  Kill first, Die last.
                  One shot, One kill
                  No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

I have seen people with cocky attitude since i got here for the first time back in 2010. Managements being cocky leading to another admins being like that too, in that way some tps can think they'll get promoted if they act like arrogant people. I dont want to bring drama or something, but there is still people who try so hard to be intimidating that it's just cringe af and funny in some way.

That being said, not all of them change, some still with the same attitude they always had since their first arrive on the server, also people do change in real life, some of them being cocky sometimes has nothing to do with the server but with people and real life in general.

Comment

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up razor blade* my name is kevin but u can call me t3h em0 oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very suicidial!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet dark and depressed ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 hang out in the cemetary w/ my boifreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our place to br00d!!! bcuz its SOOOO calming beacuase sumday we will all b ded !!!! hes dark and depressed 2 of course but i want 2 meet more em0 ppl =) like they say the more the gloomier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DEAAAAAATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein depressed again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!
                      love and eyeliner,
                      t3h em0 oF d00m

Comment

Simply they're not your friends because no friend do such thing.

Comment

has anyone seen my sandwich with bacon?
                          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

I won't read all of this but I'm sure of one thing:

If you wanna really know someone, give them power.

But, a lot of my friends stands the same after getting TP and even admin status, I could stay here all day talking about them

Genga, Potato (♡), TinaRex and Pedro (better as admin tbh) are examples...

And some other changed I wont say names because I dont wanna get in confusion zzZzzZ

There are always bad and good apples in the bag... Thats life bro, there are friends and the ones who pretend to be friends... We cant change it... Walk on with hope in your heart... You'll never walk alone... just Let it go bro

i hope i didnt looks to be changed when i was tp

PS: Burnedgrass you're the best
                            Last edited by Pacific; 05-07-16, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Left View Post
                              has anyone seen my sandwich with bacon?

Comment

Originally posted by Travis View Post
                                hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up razor blade* my name is kevin but u can call me t3h em0 oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very suicidial!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet dark and depressed ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 hang out in the cemetary w/ my boifreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our place to br00d!!! bcuz its SOOOO calming beacuase sumday we will all b ded !!!! hes dark and depressed 2 of course but i want 2 meet more em0 ppl =) like they say the more the gloomier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DEAAAAAATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein depressed again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!
                                love and eyeliner,
                                t3h em0 oF d00m
                                am I weird for thinking that the song goes hard

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X