This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Travis View Post
    hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up razor blade* my name is kevin but u can call me t3h em0 oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very suicidial!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet dark and depressed ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 hang out in the cemetary w/ my boifreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our place to br00d!!! bcuz its SOOOO calming beacuase sumday we will all b ded !!!! hes dark and depressed 2 of course but i want 2 meet more em0 ppl =) like they say the more the gloomier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DEAAAAAATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein depressed again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!
    love and eyeliner,
    t3h em0 oF d00m
    ______

Click image for larger version

Name:	1476246_1136090719782655_593218077676380741_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	114560

Comment

Originally posted by Travis View Post
      hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up razor blade* my name is kevin but u can call me t3h em0 oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very suicidial!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet dark and depressed ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 hang out in the cemetary w/ my boifreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our place to br00d!!! bcuz its SOOOO calming beacuase sumday we will all b ded !!!! hes dark and depressed 2 of course but i want 2 meet more em0 ppl =) like they say the more the gloomier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DEAAAAAATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein depressed again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!
      love and eyeliner,
      t3h em0 oF d00m
      There is an introductions thread.

Originally posted by Jafri View Post
      As if you don't like to munch on this fabulous butt...
      Out of topic

Originally posted by Burnedgrass View Post
      baby that's different
      Out of topic

Originally posted by Adrenaline View Post
      Simply they're not your friends because no friend do such thing.
      i guess, it's out of topic too, what makes you sure? nevermind i don't need the answer

Originally posted by Left View Post
      has anyone seen my sandwich with bacon?
      Out of topic

Originally posted by Northwest View Post
      I won't read all of this but I'm sure of one thing:

If you wanna really know someone, give them power.

But, a lot of my friends stands the same after getting TP and even admin status, I could stay here all day talking about them

Genga, Potato (♡), TinaRex and Pedro (better as admin tbh) are examples...

And some other changed I wont say names because I dont wanna get in confusion zzZzzZ

There are always bad and good apples in the bag... Thats life bro, there are friends and the ones who pretend to be friends... We cant change it... Walk on with hope in your heart... You'll never walk alone... just Let it go bro

i hope i didnt looks to be changed when i was tp

PS: Burnedgrass you're the best
      The best post till now, Except the last line

Originally posted by Burnedgrass View Post
      am I weird for thinking that the song goes hard
      Out of topic.

Everyone is going OFF-TOPIC, And posts don't get deleted by admins for OFF-TOPIC as usually, no, the posts were made by admins this time, Just a message to admins: Trusted Players and Players cannot delete other's useless and OFF-TOPIC posts, i guess it's your job, if a management has posted an useless post, no need to do the same, Please stay on topic or get the """" outta here and make a thread for chatting, songs and everything, Title says what is the reason that made this thread alive (Not literally)
      Stay low, Go fast.
      Kill first, Die last.
      One shot, One kill
      No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post
        There is an introductions thread.

Out of topic

Out of topic

i guess, it's out of topic too, what makes you sure? nevermind i don't need the answer

Out of topic

The best post till now, Except the last line

Out of topic.

Everyone is going OFF-TOPIC, And posts don't get deleted by admins for OFF-TOPIC as usually, no, the posts were made by admins this time, Just a message to admins: Trusted Players and Players cannot delete other's useless and OFF-TOPIC posts, i guess it's your job, if a management has posted an useless post, no need to do the same, Please stay on topic or get the """" outta here and make a thread for chatting, songs and everything, Title says what is the reason that made this thread alive (Not literally)
        Take it easy and don't shit your pants, little kid. This whole thread is worthless since it has no point at all. What are you even trying to gain from this? This will achieve nothing at all.

Comment

Useless posts for an useless topic.

Comment

Since everyone says this is an useless topic, i'm gonna go ahead and post my opinion too !
            FUCK YOU BLACKBIRD ! oléééééééé !

sigpic

Comment

Flame war is about to start also seems no one understands what you want to tell us but thanks.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X